Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Hi eveybody A picture for read please

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
arsl14

Unread post Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:54 pm

16174643_10202474281574709_4607201235701325392_n.jpg
Pic
Hi everybody ,
This is my picture , If anybody voluntarily wish to read me, my date of birth is 19 june 1984 and name Arslan. I will be grateful.

mistressnoire

Unread post Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:12 am

Arslan. Your birthday is the day after mine. :) Cool! Hello fellow Gemini.

Bear with me, as I'm just trying to work on my clairaudience, but it's a work in progress!

Before I even saw your picture, I heard the world "Giglamesh" - not sure if that means anything to you. I heard "he needs to do it properly, he's not quite seeing the whole picture. A long time ago he had a better idea of how to do things but he's gottena bit lost". Drop anchor and rest for a while. Your current situation is complicated. There are many factors at play particularly in regards to yourself - a man can help. He is close by. I think your father or a teacher. Strong male connection.

I heard "sports". Do you play racketball? Apparently the eclipse is setting something in motion that you started before but didn't finish. "The job is alright but perhaps you might be better suited to a larger environment, maybe a tech company". Something about the violin. Your health is good but I hear "sneezing" - do you have hayfever or a cold at present? "Try to eat more warm foods".

So far as love - you are in love with someone from your school(?). Apparently "there is a mountain to climb" but reading helps (?).

I'm sorry, this is all a bit disjointed. I hope at least some of it is accurate and helpful. :)

MN :cheesy:

arsl14

Unread post Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:58 am

thanks for the reply most of the information is correct I am planning for change of job but not getting good offers ..i am little bit off track ..yes yo are right .Thanks again for your time

arsl14

Unread post Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:07 am

anybody else if he/she can read .

Crackersisback

Unread post Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:21 pm

Ur looks r that of an innocent child but u Cary self well seems u have seen a lot of pain an carry that to best to let go n move on for it is not for u to change the past hun for this u have a tremendous heart an a giver just remember self needs given too

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information