Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

I know this sounds ridiculous but...

The sixth sense, psychics, mediums, abilities and spirit guides.

DaneClark

Unread post Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:08 pm

I've been on a torturous soul searching journey for about 6 1/2 years now. I am now convinced that the only way to find what I'm looking for is to find some way to text-message a powerful spirit who is able to read my mind and stuff and can solve problems that no human could ever solve, preferably with instant foolproof results. If something like that doesn't actually exist there should at least be a convincing placebo or something

Akasha

Unread post Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:46 am

This does not sound ridiculous at all.
We all use different tools to help us with our sight. I use tarot. its what helps you connect to your guide subconscious or what ever is out there. If you can see things more clearly using this method .. why not ?

DaneClark

Unread post Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:15 pm

What I need to do is find a way to text chat with spirits. I suffer from a cognitive disorder that makes it hard for me to absorb answers that aren't written down in actual words

CelticRose

Unread post Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:27 am

I visualize using an email message if I wish to send a message off to someone in the spirit world. I also sometimes ask for a receipt to say that they've received the request. Spirit adapt to modern times too you know so to say about a text message isn't that far out of the circuit. Picture them using a mobile phone and being fascinated with technology :o)

Return to “Psychics, Mediums and Spirit Guides”

• Information