Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

A Course In Miracles

'Live' Events happening in our Chat rooms by our members for our members. Please leave comments and feedback!

runfreway

Unread post Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:02 am

I would like to attend in your class and experience something awesome! can't wait :)

homebound
ABT Team

Unread post Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:24 pm

runfreway, thank you and I look forward to having you in class. I hope you are strengthened and inspired from these classes, as I am with sharing them.
Let your weird little light shine so the other weirdos can find you.

Helen

Unread post Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:39 am

I haven't been for a while Homebound. I will try to attend the next class.xxx

homebound
ABT Team

Unread post Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:31 am

Answer to this weeks quiz, what was created as our only home.

In you is all of Heaven. Every leaf that falls is given life in you. Each bird that ever sang will sing again in you. And every flower that ever bloomed has saved its perfume and its loveliness for you. What aim can supersede the Will of God and of His Son, that HEAVEN BE RESTORED TO HIM FOR WHOM IT WAS CREATED AS HIS ONLY HOME? Nothing before and nothing after it. No other place; no other state nor time. Nothing beyond nor nearer. Nothing else. In any form.

The answer is Heaven.

And now, my playful little minions of untold uncertainty, jump right in and give these little quizzes a try. Don't be shy.

Owlscrying

Unread post Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:32 am

Image home Image

Samanthaj

Unread post Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:52 am

Really glad the class will be starting again Homebound I know everyone who came in last night enjoyed and appreciated it :hugs: Thanks for all you do
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

Owlscrying

Unread post Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:50 am

Image Home Image

Wonderful discussion with all participating and sharing their in-depth personal experiences impacting their core-beliefs.

Most profound, thank-you.

homebound
ABT Team

Unread post Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:38 am

Today in class, we all shared an experience that had an impact on our core belief system. Everybody was so moved by them, I encourage my students to share them here for others to remember. Getting to know each other is a wonderful part of this site, and learning others stories helps us to know each other deeper.

SHARE !!! We will delve into how this all relates to miracles at a future date.

joienicole

Unread post Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:36 pm

very interested in this homebound! ill keep a look out for the class!
thanks so much
- Joienicole
ImageImage

migizi

Unread post Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:19 am

migizi: Ok I was 11 when it all started to take form. My grandma just lost her 7 year battle with lung cancer and her being 25% chippewa. I had a out of body expience the day of her funeral. As the years went on I want on a spitual jounery to find myself. So now I believe in the great spirit. The great spirit repsents animal spirits as well as the whole earth. Not a pesron but we have a image of what the spirit would look like if it was human.
Last edited by migizi on Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
migizi

Return to “Members 'Chat' Event Calendar”

• Information