Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

CelticRose's bio

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
CelticRose

Unread post Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:29 pm

awesome dragoneyez, carry on co-creating - the beauty is in the eye of the beholder-blessings & Peace be with you and yours and thanks for feedback.

doe

Unread post Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:44 pm

celticrose, I thought I'll give you feedback here too.

you recently gave me a tarot reading, that also included mentions of my aura and it was incredible. each card and your analysis was right on -- what fascinated me about your reading is that you picked up on a rather abstract topic and put it into simple words. this takes a lot of wisdom and experience. I am beyond grateful, especially for your time and the healing you sent. it came in the right time.
thank you so so much - much much obliged <3 <3 <3

CelticRose

Unread post Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:29 am

glad to have helped doe, thanks for your feedback. I appreciate it. hugs going out to you doe. Peace & Blessings

CelticRose

Unread post Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:31 pm

Blackswan237 - your angel numbers request- list of them attributes and messages that I pick up beyond the collection of numbers that you gave me in chat on Tuesday 12th September at 13:03 are posted now on my bio thread. Yes they do mean something!

(11:11) - WAKE UP CALL! A cosmic YES - remember yourself & Your path.
tuning in beyond this number brings the sense of inner strength and the ability to land back on your feet from the past gracefully without any liability; the energies about 11 speak of happiness and truth and of knowing your voice, speaking your own truth on the path you are on. This number is a path finding number so it is indeed an angel number, bringing in with it a sense of harmony and alignment and also a deep peacefulness; its as though this number has struck a chord of higher vibrations that are coming into your lifetime now and which are guiding you in connection with angels and spirit, and it is truly about manifesting your thoughts and line up of thoughts into conscious and clear positive thinking to help you drive your life forward, there's a feeling that you are in the drivers seat with your life now and it is encouraging you also to harness your gift and help other people to the best of your ability, it also is about bringing that deep sense of peacefulness and harmony within people around you and shedding the light in the unknown areas of your life that are replicating movements of changes to take place, either way its a positive manifestation of positive energy that is coming forward to help you develop and gradually continue to guide you forwards; but you are being asked to give any fearful or negative vibrations to your angels who will step forward and help you work your way through so that you can keep going to the positive energy come in to fill the gap that the old has left from your pathway.

Triple 222 is about trusting in yourself and making way for the newer energies of development that are coming into your life, this is all about linking in on the starseed bringing forward upliftment and hope and also establishing a positive working relationship with yourself and your path. Trust has been a huge challenge for you to overcome, but the repetition of these numbers show that you are healing from this distrust from within and the personal transformation is changing yourself into who you wish to be in the present & future.

You are being asked to let go of the old negative vibration energy and all that holds you back from achieving what you wish to achieve out of this path/mission and direction that you are on.

You are onto a life path full of balance and harmony. The worst of the storm is over and the battle is yet to be won, but you are gradually getting there! This is a message from your angels to remember to manifest what your heart has desired about in a positive and peaceful way that is helpful to the self and your family. This is about being in touch with your intuition and your inner self and all about listening to your inner voice knowing what you want to manifest in a positive but heartfelt way. 22 also contributes to a blue light and turquoise energy which shows courage and determination to keep going on your path, you have the courage and encouragement from your angels and universal guidance to continue this path that you are starting and are on.

333/33

333 is a clear reminder to ask your angel guides just what you want to get out of life and out of your dreams in a positive way, its all about reconnecting with your angels and those that are around you to help you move forward, 33 is about the development, intuition and communication that angels are here with you in the now, shielding, protecting, and watching over you in the best way possible. It means that you are being showered with LOVE and divine Universal LOVE in the best way possible with good intentions at heart.

444/44- Duality also twins the power of 2 spring to mind with this number.

Attributes are of Grace and Clarity, finding the scope of answers within you.
This is a universal sign from your angels also to say that duality runs hand in hand, you get the good in with the bad sometimes and it is a gentle reminder for you that when the negative leaves your life the good comes in to the fill the space with new ideas and alternatives. Attributes come in with this are self-confidence and boosters of self-esteem, embrace the future with love and high spirits because whatever is coming into your life is definitely a good thing! It is also a sign of being creative and being in touch with your creative self, bringing in the new idea and projects also to be sown within your personal gain, hopes and dreams... manifesting in a positive way.

44 also vibrates to inner wisdom, harmony, deep feeling of peace and re-centered of the self
an alignment to do the work you are good at without ego being a part of your pathway.
44 brings in angelic communication in the form of whispers that may be heard also by listening to your own inner voice in the quietness of your awareness. Knowing that angels too are with you will also bring in the much needed support for your journey.

555/55

Nurturing your family feelings and about being curious in your path. Exploring new options and ideas which are new to you and you are not afraid to step out beyond the trappings of the old that are now let go of. You are family orientated and kinship is important to you, its almost a happy go lucky kinda feeling that makes you feel very lucky indeed that change is coming. Also happiness linked.

55- A major life change and also a new lease of life coming in to help you feel the significance of this change, intuitively you know this already, feels like a new chapter or new beginning, where the doubt from around you is long gone. You are ready to shine your light and begin a new chapter, focus on the future, not the sadness of the past. 55 & 11 show because you are at a different stage in your journey, you've come so far and have journeyed on forward, its all about trusting in your angel guide and knowing they are there and around you helping you become the best person you need to be. Also about foresight. Being able to see ahead with your journey direction.

Just means your angel guides and family of helpers are around you and giving you the encouragement through this insight and messages of numbers that are indeed around you as a gentle reminder of love that they are here.

So any other numbers you see blackswan237 are definitely angel signs of encouragement!
Pay attention to them.

Hope that helps / numberwise/intuitionwise, leaving you that with love from me and this peacefulness feeling that I believe is yours too as a universal sign of support. :thinktank:

blackswan237

Unread post Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:02 pm

Hi Celtic

It gives me great joy & a sense of relief reading the meanings behind the numbers I've been seeing constantly off lately. Thanks a ton hun for taking the time out to decode & post it here for me. Much love to you & hugs.

I have been sensing a change coming my way. What would that be, I do not know yet. Happy to welcome the change.

Knowing that angels are here to guide & support me feels good. It's a precious feeling.

You are a beautiful soul Celtic hun. Bless you.

Love & light
Swan

blackswan237

Unread post Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:05 pm

Oh btw I have to tell this to you the fragrance hasn't left me. It's stuck in my senses n gave me a blurry vision for a bit apart from the heavy headedness.. lol wonder what's it.

CelticRose

Unread post Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:28 pm

hugs swan, glad that the insight from those numbers have helped you though, sorry to hear about the fragrance, if you feel uncomfy with it just for it to clear and leave you energetically free and at peace of mind and know that as a learnee if you ask spirit for it to clear, it will clear because you have asked for it to clear & lift.

Googleshop

Unread post Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:24 am

thank you celtic for reading me,
you were able to give me a lot of new information, for which I am grateful.
I was impressed by the details and the way you gave me some aproximate dates.

hugs from google
Learn from the past
Live in the present
Plan for the future

CelticRose

Unread post Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:30 am

Awesome Googleshop. Hope that that comes into fruition for you I will say the future I'm not too good with as its along the lines of what you know - as you know nothing is set in stone with that too, but past and present, much more comfortable with tuning into. Will work on the near future though, in time, if spirit come in then will let you know too on that. But yup, all good stuff.
Thank you for feedback!

Shell.
ABT Team

Unread post Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:58 am

Hi Celtic
Thank you for my reading a while back. Sorry its taken me so long to leave feed back .

You talked about some healing from my heart charka and to follow my heat . Ive done this

You talked about some changes with Adam . Which is good .

you talked about a blast from the past . nothing about that yet

you picked up on granma Silva which was a blessing

thank you very much for ur insightful reading brought a light to me

bless

hugs Shell
Smile it confuses them .

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information