Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

can anyone please see if they can pick up on my picture please

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
msjackson89

Unread post Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:59 am

IMG_20170510_173951_743.jpg
i wanna know will mostafa come back

Crackersisback

Unread post Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:33 am

A glowing beauty msjackson u have a big heart but do get taken advantage of at times grew up shy but came out of most of it still have shy tenancy depending on situation hope u like my post

joannicole

Unread post Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:38 pm

Hello! Good to meet you!

I agree with Cracker. Also I see a young man, about 7-8 years old who thinks the world of you. Is this a son? Nephew? I get them image of you making cookies or some other snacks and him on his tippy toes looking at the counter.... lol. Cant tell if it is past present or future. If it is future it isn't far off.

I can see you in the factory type of employment then at a desk job. Not sure exactly what that means.

Best of luck!

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information