Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Could someone read my picture please

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Okiegirl

Unread post Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:03 am

I'm new to all this. Could someone read my picture please. Thank you so much
Attachments
aede2bf4-594c-4187-9979-33d594611819.jpg

abagofdreams

Unread post Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:28 pm

Hi Okiegirl,

This what comes to me, the words "wind knocked out of you", not taking good care of yourself due to stress related to family member, the words "brother", "car accident". Sometimes experience depression "ups and downs" more often than before, you tend to be very guarded when dealing with people as you don't easily trust those around you/letting them into your life, small child in your life needs more guidance, understanding and patience, you have seen alot of struggles. You tend to internalize things, instead of recognizing them and letting them go. Likes caring for animals.

thank you!

Okiegirl

Unread post Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:06 pm

Thank you so much! That was definitely mostly me to a T! That was so cool!

abagofdreams

Unread post Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:04 pm

Thank you for allowing me to read. Many blessings

Crackersisback

Unread post Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:35 pm

Okie do u have bro father in spirit look at Ur pic they r pic there with u letting u know they really never left upper rite corner of ur shoulder ur rite feels like bro older an he left st his time n his way hug but u need to move on speak to him frequently for he is ur copilot hug

Okiegirl

Unread post Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:46 pm

Thank you so much. That means alot to know. :) stay blessed :)

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information