Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

when will I catch a break ?

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
LionessLeo71

Unread post Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:40 pm

I am financially drowning , I cannot work due to issues with my rt leg and knee . I try my best to hide that it depresses me cause my husband works his but off with 2 jobs and his main one he is a coal miner. It just hurts me inside a lot seeing him struggle to keep us afloat 😥
Attachments
res_1505841662774.jpg

Gracie Hatchet

Unread post Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:09 am

I rarely do readings anymore but I'm going to give it a try for you, your picture really reached out to me...
You have a funny personality. I don't know what you do for a living but it's not right for you. I think you need to change professions. Do something fun, something that makes you laugh, your laugh is contagious. You can multi-task like a pro! Pick out a sit down job, your knee/leg doesn't feel like it's getting better any time soon to me but that of course depends on the insurance you have and your persistence. Above all, you are your husband heart and he'd do anything for you and the family, he's a good man, he knows you hurt and feel his pain too. Keep him laughing honey. I do feel like things are going to turn around for you but it's a process and you might have to get out of your comfort zone. I've got this feeling that you do 'dead pan' humor, which is funny as heck to me. Use that, I keep feeling humor is where your future leads.

Gracie.

LionessLeo71

Unread post Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:19 pm

Thank you Gracie, I so much needed to hear those things !
Presantly I been home for a few yrs and when I went to go back to work my knee went out. Tomato I get to see the Dr finally and see what's going to happen, surgery or not. I'm very eager to get back in the work force doing what now I have no clue I'm older now and I don't think being a machinist is going to be it for me like once before. My husband and I are like soul mates were always together and trying our best to keep each other above the stress.

Stargazer72

Unread post Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:30 pm

I can tell what a beautiful person you are. I personally know how hard it is in your shoes.
Due to medical I became out of work. My man had lost his job right before. I remember saying, "We forgot how to be poor!"
We did use laughter as often as we could. He was my rock as you are your husbands. You are stronger than you know. Just keep that in mind.
Love & Light
Stargazer72
"Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple." Dr. Suess

LionessLeo71

Unread post Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:15 pm

Thank you stargazer !
Ill be going for knee therapy and hope that's the solution . I always wished my husband could retire comfortably but not so sure about that anymore due to our circumstances going on . I have faith and do pray for financial burdens to be lifted at least lightly anyways

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information