Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

something i don't like to talk about

ABT Community General Discussion Board. Image

samcat

Unread post Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:37 pm

i used to have problems with what i felt to be sporitual intruders in my bathroom. i had a friend come by and lay some crystals down but every night at 3am you would be sure i was no where near my bathroom, and if i was about to pee myself i would bring my cat with me and run as fast as i could away from there. i still feel uneasy in my bathroom/hallway at night but thankfully it had significantly improved. anyone else have similar situations/fears?

Ghost-Addict
ABT Team

Unread post Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:22 pm

Hi Samcat,

Welcome to the forum. Crystals can be a form of protection around the home and can be cleansed each time to clear off energy. What is it that makes you feel uneasy when you come near to the bathroom/hallway, is it the energy, or has it always been a bother like spirit, or something feels like it is there? Is it just this particular area or does other parts of the home bother you also? If the energy is an uneasy feeling, have you tried cleansing the home with incense or some form of cleansing method?
"Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig alittle to find it".

samcat

Unread post Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:49 am

thanks for the reply! it is the overall energy in the room but there is an intense feeling something is in the corner by the window, i avoid eye contact with that area, and like i mentioned at night it is very intense, i have crystals all over my home. it seems it doesn't make it's way past my hallway into my living room or kitchen.

Samanthaj

Unread post Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:55 am

Ghost-Addict wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:22 pm
Hi Samcat,

Welcome to the forum. Crystals can be a form of protection around the home and can be cleansed each time to clear off energy. What is it that makes you feel uneasy when you come near to the bathroom/hallway, is it the energy, or has it always been a bother like spirit, or something feels like it is there? Is it just this particular area or does other parts of the home bother you also? If the energy is an uneasy feeling, have you tried cleansing the home with incense or some form of cleansing method?

Hi Samcat

:welcome: to the forums

I agree with Ghost-Addict
I feel sometimes if you are sensitive to energies it can feel pretty awful, a sense of impending doom can wash over you if you are picking up on spiritual presences. That's not to say they are bad, at all (99% of spirit visits and paranormal activity in my opinion are ghost-apparitions or friendly spirits) so the odds are since you feel uneasy you could just be very sensitive to sensing (feeling) spirit... especially that feeling you have of being observed, followed .. it's a bit intimidating when it's your personal space so I understand

I'd say you are safe, but to help this along there are a few things you could do
As ghost says, crystals can definitely help, just be sure to cleanse them every now and then (you can also Program them for specific uses - we have other posts here on how, will fetch it for you)
I'd also say smudging could help a lot to clear unwanted energy in general. You can also use incense as Ghost says, I'd recommend any but white sage is a good one (very similar to the smudge sticks, with less smoke, and much cheaper/ideal/safer
I'd do the whole house, and be sure that the smoke reaches all the corners of each room, as you smudge it really helps to hold intent that your home space is positive, safe, free of any negative or collective energy and that it's cleansed.. then open windows and trust me you will feel the difference in most cases of how settled the place will be

Aside from that, you could communicate simply asking / saying along the lines of
''Hi, this is now my home and space, I'm not comfortable with you being here, I'd really appreciate for you to leave me be and go on your way in peace, thank you'' (Just a general idea :grin: It doesn't have to be so complicated, just asking them to leave you be could really help. I'd say all these things together should really help things to settle a bit. If not come back and we'll see what else we could suggest.. i'm sure others have recommendations too. :o)

Hopefully this will help you
Take care

Samj
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

samcat

Unread post Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:00 am

hey sam!
thanks :) i have tried smudging and requesting them to leave, it comes in waves of intensity. i know i am sensitive to this and for me honestly it is a curse. i am in general a sensitive person. i would say one of my biggest fears is this going from an intense feeling to actually physically seeing something. sometimes the feeling is so intense i get a mental image of how this spirit looks or is, and this is already too much to handle! i try to ignore it mainly and pretend i don't notice anything.

Ghost-Addict
ABT Team

Unread post Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:36 pm

I don't believe they are physically there to harm you or cause harm. Spirits would not literally mean to it is a way of passing by or popping in to see how the person is doing. You, being open to spirit and to an ability or abilities is why spirit is attracted to your energy. It could be your generous nature, it could be the care that you provide around others or you in particular.

I think this is where you are causing fear upon self because you are worried incase something will happen. Fear of seeing, fear of feeling spirit around you, its common if your open to spirit to feel or see them as many of us do or have experienced on here. I think if you are sensitive to energy, emotions or spirit then perhaps it would be best for you to begin to work on your grounding and shielding, protection?
"Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig alittle to find it".

Return to “Share With Me & My Friends”

• Information