Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

New

Resident psychic reader and co-founder ABT

Forum rules
Free readings are only available on her event 'An Evening With Akasha' in chat. No readings are available on the forums but are used instead for announcements, questions and feedback.
Akasha reserves the right to refuse to read someone if she is not drawn to them. Please do not interrupt when she is reading or pm her during the event. If you are not picked for a reading on the night you can either book a private reading with Akasha or come along to the next event.
Aletha25

Unread post Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:46 am

Hi there I’m really new and was wondering how do I go about getting a reading? Thank you ever so kindly.

~Mel

Owlscrying

Unread post Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:07 pm

:welcome2: to ABT Aletha25. :thinktank:

Nice meeting you. Image

Join us in Chat. :peace:

-------------------------------------------------------------

You can post Read Request, at any of the Reader's Bio's, that spark your attention.

You can also post a Pic at  Pic=1000 Words   > Readers leave feedback.

Chat Readings - Etiquette For Sitters

Samanthaj

Unread post Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:03 am

Aletha25 wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:46 am
Hi there I’m really new and was wondering how do I go about getting a reading? Thank you ever so kindly.

~Mel

Hi Aletha :welcome:
Lovely to have you join us all. I hope you find all you're searching for and enjoy the site. Let us know if we can help with anything :thinktank:

Have a fab weekend
Sam j
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

Return to “Akasha”

• Information