Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Nice to be back

Come on tell us a bit about yourself, we don't bite!Image

iPandalism

Unread post Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:47 pm

Hello everyone,

I wanted to re-introduce myself again to everybody! I used this site a couple of years ago but really wasn't ready, I had gone through a really hard time with loss and was searching all sorts of corners of the internet to find answers, I've hidden away from social life and internet friendships because I needed that time for myself (I've never been selfish to anybody like this before). Ever since I was young I would pick up and feed off of others emotions, I would make it my mission to always help those I felt needed me, my childhood was strange always knowing if Adults were sad or angry even if they kept it from me, I also could tell right from wrong especially when it came to being in the company of the wrong sort, my instincts were always right about people and finally as an adult I feel now I have gone through my rough time I have managed to channel into something quite amazing. Unfortunately one day I needed help and felt ever so alone with nobody around me, First time ever my energy had been almost sucked dry and I fled the country and went travelling, it was the biggest eye opener for me, I feel now as though I am slowly finding myself and have now returned not only with confidence to come back to this wonderful site but also in my life at home, I'm very much being social and slowly being friend I always set out to be for people,

I cannot wait to share stories and wisdom with you all!

Biggest Love bubbles

xDx

Owlscrying

Unread post Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:39 pm

:welcome2: to ABT :thinktank: iPandalism.

Join us in Chat. :peace:

Samanthaj

Unread post Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:44 am

HI aPandalism

Lovely to have you return :welcome: back
I'm glad you took the time out you needed to reconnect and heal. I understand (and i'm sorry for your loss)
Great that you're doing better and decided to return :peace:
:thinktank:

Enjoy the rest of your week

Sam j
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

iPandalism

Unread post Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:31 am

Thank you for the replies. Much appreciated!

Love Bubbles

xDx

M.Stone

Unread post Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:20 pm

:welcome2:

Return to “Members Introductions”

• Information