Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Googleshop Intro & Bio

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
grayparrot

Unread post Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:39 pm

Googleshop did a great reading for me the other day; the only thing I can say it's that it was wonderful. A very close reader who will answer any doubts during and after the reading if you had anything that you were dubious to ask. In my case I have to wait a bit of time until I can see the results but I can surely rate Googleshop a 10/10.

dae
ABT Team

Unread post Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:54 pm

Hi Google gave me my first reading from her awhile back.
She was right on target with all she picked up on and gave me some wonderful advise.
She even got a secret about me that no ones knows, so it was confirmation that the reading was indeed for me.
I got such a giggle out of her.
Google is awesome.

dae

Purple20

Unread post Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:16 am

I received a reading from Googleshop recently and they gave me a sense of assurance of what's to come; I now feel strong enough to withstand all that I'm to deal with in the days ahead. Though the road I walk will not be a "walk in the park", they assure that it will all be worth it in the end, and for that, I won't give up.

Thank you so much!

abagofdreams

Unread post Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:03 pm

Hello Google,

Would be honor to have a reading when you have a moment. Many blessings and light!

abagofdreams

Unread post Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:29 pm

I had the pleasure to receive a reading from Google and it was amazingly accurate and gave a sense of direction and comfort about what I had been experiencing. I feel as though that I can take what was given to walk the path towards a renewed strength. As Google mentioned that I am my own source of light, energy and power. Thank you again for the wonderful reading! Many blessings and light!

PurplePrincess51

Unread post Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:20 am

I love you Google thank you for helping me please forgive me.

ladybug00000000000

Unread post Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:39 pm

Hi Google ♡

blewweyezz

Unread post Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:29 am

Thank You so much google for the reading it was wonderful. Confirmed alot of things along with shedding some light on things that were concerning to me. Truly one of the best experiences I have had in quite a while. I would also like to take note of the sincerity that you posessse
you read from the heart and you take interest in the person you are reading for. A true gift in itself. Thank you again.. bless your heart :hugs:
Blewweyezz
“Respect other people's feelings. It might mean nothing to you, but it could mean everything to them.”
― Roy T. Bennett
:hugs:

Shell.
ABT Team

Unread post Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:08 am

Thank you googleshop

for my reading the other day . You shed light on a few matters that had been bugging me

You also gave me hope. Thankyou for healing last few days im sure its made a difference

hug Shell
Smile it confuses them .

stampy

Unread post Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:31 pm

hello Googleshop, nice to see you and everyone in this forum. please could you do a reading on my current situation, especially my career and job. thanks, stampy

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information