Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Looking to get a reading...

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
ParANomaLyXII

Unread post Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:11 am

Hello Forum.
If there are any members like myself, that would be willing to do a reading for me, I would be greatful.
I have had much trouble accessing the live chatroom, so I cannot go there for one.
Any readings given would be much appreciated: Past life, current, future reading...
I don't wont to bother anyone, just anxious to talk with someone.
All answer any questions here..or in email
Please reply!
Thank you
-ParanomalyXII ...(Amanda) :help:

D3F3ND3R

Unread post Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:49 am

I had the same problem getting into chatroom at first, the problem for me was my current browser wouldn't connect and said that I needed to download a current version of Java to be able to connect, it worked beautifully the only thing about it is I'm unable to exit out of the java browser since when I do I'm unable to locate it again in documents, downloads, apps or anywhere else so I either need to constantly keep the window open and not shutdown my computer or redownload the java client everytime I want to come back into chat.

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information