Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Miss my soulmate, what can you tell?

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
MusMus

Unread post Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:51 pm

I am very curious what people can tell me about this girl, her motivations, current state of mind, anything... She made a rather sudden decision but it never felt like she made the decision based on anything but fear.

Thank you in advance!
Ons_3.jpg

D3F3ND3R

Unread post Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:02 pm

The persons willingness to be read and their own spiritual defense can have a direct effect on the person doing the reading and I feel a great deal of resistance from this person, more than ive ever felt, this is either yourself posing as another person and trying to throw me off or a legitimate read, I'm going to take this as legitimate and base all my findings off of this.

From what I can personally see, this person is putting up a huge front and has a twisted side to herself, she is highly obnoxious and over confident from intense pain and suffering in her life, this is not someone I would ever enjoy knowing or getting to know regardless of how good her "poker face" is. She has a short fuse and a big temper and this is partly what you find so irresistible about her. The glaze in her eyes grouped with facial expression and cold laser stare gives me the assumption she may be suffering from some form of disorder such as bipolar or something else similar to a mood disorder. There may be some fear in her eyes but if there is it is more internal and directed at herself than someone else.

I hope you have enjoyed the reading and I'm sorry I couldn't give you direct answers as to her motivations or why she left, I look forward to your feedback.

MusMus

Unread post Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:43 pm

Thank you for your reading! I can assure you that this is a legitimate read as she is my now ex-girlfriend, whom I lived with for 4 years. It is a bit scary how your reading fits her and what I have seen from her. She has had intense pain and suffering in her life, ranging from sexual abuse to being traumatized from a work-related issue (diagnosed with PTSD) and being 'highly sensitive'. She has a tendency to slowly lose herself in friendships or relationships, having very high expectations that people can hardly live up to, and after some time she slips into this defense mode where she feels misunderstood, bypassed or disconnected and then decides to cut away from it.
Currently, she feels she needs to cut me away from her life, having feelings for another man and she's been actively searching for things that support this decision to break free. No matter how good a person I am or how many great moments or how much love exists/existed between us, she chose to focus on the details that bother her and lets them reinforce her need to run away. She keeps addressing her confusion but says the decision is final.

So, there you go. Perhaps with this information, you can expand a little on your findings/reading?

Cheers!

D3F3ND3R

Unread post Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:41 pm

Thank you for not taking my reading offensively, I realize my readings can sometimes seem cold and systematic but letting your emotions get in the way when doing a reading will only work against you. I had an ex 7 years ago who had the same look in her eyes and she was very bipolar and in a sense the same as this woman. It just comes naturally, although when I take in the information its usually garbled and mixed and takes a minute to sort out the influx.

I'm assuming this isn't the only time this has happened in her life and she seems to be searching for the perfect soul mate but no matter the match she will always be faced with issues in a relationship, its just growing pains. She probably does belong with you but refuses to see it and doesn't want to hurt your feelings but at the same time feels like she could find a better match for herself. If things go sideways with her new mate as id be surprised if it didn't then no doubt you will be seeing her again most likely after you have moved on and found someone else which could be genuine feelings for you but most likely a combination of jealousy, lust and the need to feel valued.

Thank you for your feedback and I'm sorry for your current suffering in losing someone, hope you stay here with us for a long time and find family in this great community :)

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information