Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

What's your phobia?

An open board to say hello or chat about anything really!!

Forum rules
If your topic of discussion is specific please look for a more relevant board before posting on our general 'Chit Chat' board, thank you.
kim2002

Unread post Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:58 am

I am claustrophobic. I hate the feeling of suffocation in a small tight space.

WildHeart09

Unread post Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:27 am

Being or going over large bodies of water. Something about not knowing exactly whats in the water I think is what scares me. lol

Sudheer

Unread post Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:24 am

Hello,
I am scared of water bodies like large tanks, wells, ponds, river, ocean.
but when I see water bodies from height (from bridge, tall building) feel like jumping

I get irritated when people walk closely in front or behind me, I go aside let them go.
people near be continuously conversing ,talking with each other or phone. (I don't like long talks). and I don't like crowded place.

-Sudheer

Ravensfox

Unread post Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:50 pm

Well i have quite a few but my main ones are the sensation of falling , spiders and atychiphobia (fear fo failure)

Most of them have started from silly things, my fear of spiders is because of spiderman and discovering they can bite and my fear of the sensation of falling is from a dream I had where I was on crutches in a super Mario level and as I went to jump a gap I fell.
Ravensfox

Return to “Members Chit Chat”

• Information