Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Photos of spirit guides?

Please leave all your posts for everything angel here

BlueIce

Unread post Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:54 am

Hi! :O

I've seen a lot of videos and photos of ghosts, mainly mysterious foggy shapes or blurry forms of people who still haunt specific places. So I wondered, is it possible to take pictures or even film your own spirit guides / guardian angels? They should be more powerful than "average" souls who're stuck on Earth for whatever reason and it should be easier for them to actually show themselves...theoretically.

What do you think?

Samanthaj

Unread post Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:59 am

BlueIce wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:54 am
Hi! :O

I've seen a lot of videos and photos of ghosts, mainly mysterious foggy shapes or blurry forms of people who still haunt specific places. So I wondered, is it possible to take pictures or even film your own spirit guides / guardian angels? They should be more powerful than "average" souls who're stuck on Earth for whatever reason and it should be easier for them to actually show themselves...theoretically.

What do you think?

Hi Blueice :welcome: to ABT

Yes, It's definitely possible to capture spirit guides in photographs. I have a few which i'll share later on, thought you may like to see them (I first need to upload them to a photo hosting site ) but won't forget

I believe they can show in many forms in videos/photographs... It may not be a full form, 3d figure with clear features and such, sometimes they can appear as coloured Orbs (any colour/size) white/grey orbs
Other times they may show as shadows or figures, small flashes of light, light- trails , wispy/ghostly figures.. and then yes its possible they might appear very clearly if you're lucky

I would add this though: don't worry if you can't/haven't had much luck in capturing any paranormal photos after asking them to appear to you... it really can be time consuming and disheartening when nothing shows... trust your guide is around you and even if you can't see them in pictures, they are still very close :thumbsup:

Have you been trying to contact your Guides and guardian Angel(s) ?

Sam j

I also believe Angels can manifest & appear in footage & photos.
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

BlueIce

Unread post Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:47 am

Samanthaj wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:59 am

Hi Blueice :welcome: to ABT

Yes, It's definitely possible to capture spirit guides in photographs. I have a few which i'll share later on, thought you may like to see them (I first need to upload them to a photo hosting site ) but won't forget

I believe they can show in many forms in videos/photographs... It may not be a full form, 3d figure with clear features and such, sometimes they can appear as coloured Orbs (any colour/size) white/grey orbs
Other times they may show as shadows or figures, small flashes of light, light- trails , wispy/ghostly figures.. and then yes its possible they might appear very clearly if you're lucky

I would add this though: don't worry if you can't/haven't had much luck in capturing any paranormal photos after asking them to appear to you... it really can be time consuming and disheartening when nothing shows... trust your guide is around you and even if you can't see them in pictures, they are still very close :thumbsup:

Have you been trying to contact your Guides and guardian Angel(s) ?

Sam j

I also believe Angels can manifest & appear in footage & photos.
Hi Samanthaj! :)

That's great to hear! I do have contact with my spirit guide, but it's difficult to talk because I have to be in the right mood and meditate for a while to get in touch. When I'm upset, stressed, annoyed, etc. it doesn't work because I'm not calm and focused enough and I also heard you should only do it when you have positive feelings, otherwise you might attract bad spirits. I tried taking pictures and I think he tried to show himself, but it didn't work at all. I have no idea exactly HOW difficult it is but I was told it takes a lot of energy for them, so even if they want to, sometimes they simply can't do it. So I wondered if that concerns everyone or if it's still possible.

All I saw now and then was a brief flash of light. Mainly at night when I was lying in bed and the whole room was dark. I can't remember if my eyes were half or fully-closed, but I suddenly saw a small light blue spot on the far side of the room, like a star shortly sparkling for a split second and then vanishing again. I'm completely sure I didn't imagine it because it ripped me out of my drowsy state and I was like "Wtf was that?".

Oh yes, I'd LOVE to see your photographs! :)

Return to “Angels, Guardian Angels”

• Information