Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
yasorina

Unread post Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:25 am

Last edited by yasorina on Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.

D3F3ND3R

Unread post Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:35 am

Your eyes are dazed and disillusioned, if I had to apply a guess to my senses I would say that you daydream a lot and are deeply in touch with your feelings and emotions for other people, you are far too gullible and are not In tune to others likes and dislikes as you've always seen yourself as different and unable to connect with many in society.

Her eyes have a deep conceitedness to them and a very toying personality, she seems to try her best to be kind and considerate of others but this is only to mask her self centered side although she doesn't recognize this. she believes her feelings are genuine at all times but finds herself getting bored easily and very back and forth with what she wants and doesn't. Was it her specifically that told you this or one of your or her friends. if it was her she is most likely playing with you for her own enjoyment and if it was a friend then I can almost guarantee its to get you to make a fool of yourself and annoy her because friends will do that when they find out that a friend of theirs dislikes someone deeply and they'll go out and find this disliked person and get them to believe something that isn't true to make them bother and put the spotlight on that person. if it was a friend then its most likely someone that either hates you for the problems you caused during the relationship or someone that dislikes her and is getting back at her by getting you to annoy her.

yasorina

Unread post Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:42 pm

Thank you everything seems true and I'll keep things in mind

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information