Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Online psychics

Post here for all your questions, stories and experiences, share with us.

curb9

Unread post Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:10 pm

How can you tell who to trust when it comes to mediums and psychics? There are so many people that crave a connection or message from loved ones, or seek guidance or reassurance for life choices. The search is frustrating. I thank Any of you who have these amazing gifts and talents. Are there ways for us to know who to trust?

keithdeakin

Unread post Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:52 pm

Hi.
Good question but not an easy one to answer..There are many people who call themselves psychic or mediums but who infact have had very little or no training whatso ever. To try and answer you i would suggest check each person out,ask questions,give nothing away but always remember if your not happy back away. If you live in the UK go to your nearest spiritualist church first of all. You may find this web site helpful S.N.U.ORG.UK.
Kind regards.

curb9

Unread post Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:59 pm

Thank you! I’m in Canada but i will look around :)

Ravensfox

Unread post Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:14 pm

In my experience the ones you trust know zero about you or your family. Even if it was face to face, I always think with access to social media things can be found out instantly however I had a very good reading off a few people that have known nothing about me as I never give to much away . By me not telling anyone they are truly psychic if they know.

Hope this helps
Ravensfox

krystalb92

Unread post Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:40 am

I've had a couple readings done on the same topic. My father.
One was spot on. She even mentioned something very dear to him that was on his bedside table. Only I would know about it.

The others, well...very generalized answers..
Could be referring to anybody, not just one in particular.
First up, I ask some things that nobody could possible know but myself or those closest to me. If they fail.. move on.

Samanthaj

Unread post Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:04 pm

keithdeakin wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:52 pm
Hi.
Good question but not an easy one to answer..There are many people who call themselves psychic or mediums but who infact have had very little or no training whatso ever. To try and answer you i would suggest check each person out,ask questions,give nothing away but always remember if your not happy back away. If you live in the UK go to your nearest spiritualist church first of all. You may find this web site helpful S.N.U.ORG.UK.
Kind regards.
I agree with keith

A good online psychic will generally never ask you for too much information...
doing so ''feeds'' the psychic and makes it easy for them to make assumptions

There are times where a genuine psychic may not be 100% on point, it happens.. It doesn't mean it's a cold reading but again a genuine reader will not try to force the reading, but will likely apologize and let you know that it's not working out as hoped

I agree with the poster who mentioned the reader giving something only you would know. Whether it's immediate or 5 minutes into the reading, you will know at that point that you have a genuine connection. That being said, a genuine reader will always let you know if the connection isn't very strong..

Never be afraid to ask questions, feedback can give a good and accurate reflection of how the reader works, how accurate they have been for others. Bios can help you to understand more about the reader.. ask away, ask how long they have been reading for, how do they work.. take a look at feedback and see how they respond to you.

A genuine reader will never be offended by you doing any of the above & will never ask you too much.
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

Samanthaj

Unread post Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:09 pm

Forgot to add: Practice caution with websites which are fairly new .. if something seems off, it probably is

Check how long they have been going... example is, ABT has been up since 2006 with many members who have been here 9 going on ten years or more
That speaks volumes to me personally :thumbsup: (from a newbie perspective)
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

Owlscrying

Unread post Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:26 pm

Safety of our ABT Members comes first.

You can review each Reader's Bio, plus meet them in Chat.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fraud psychics don't like to be tested, so they will never be interested in you asking a few questions that only you have the answers to. If they will not let you ask a few questions first or refuse to do a general reading, then it is more than likely they're con artists.

A fake psychic will make all kinds of promises that they can bring back your lover with spells and candles which, of course, will all add up to extra and expensive charges. Ịf a psychic says you have a curse on you, your family or friend, this is a definite warning sign that you have found a fake psychic. Because curses, hexes etc, do not exist, and fear can be a powerful tool when it involves your nearest and dearest.

Return to “Talk Paranormal General Discussion”

• Information