Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Want to know about my love life

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
MochaM35

Unread post Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:09 am

20170313_183947.jpg

D3F3ND3R

Unread post Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:01 am

I can only grasp details of your own personal life and not to that of others who are not currently in the photograph, I may be able to receive very small details of your experiences based on your current expressions and eyes but that's as far as I can go. Your eyes are somewhat difficult to see as they are darkened by being overshadowed but I will do my best.

I see a woman who expects too much out of people and may be a little overbearing at times but you express this as being a woman few men can handle. Your have been troubled greatly in the past by people and are open hearted to the point you let it affect you inside and change your outlook on everyone based on one persons actions. You have a good heart but are concerned too much with your own happiness and less with the ones currently in your life and this is the apparent cause of your many troubles with past relationships. You do your very best in trying to be proper and considerate of other people but few in society realize the same way you interpret your own actions and words are hardly ever the same as others will see it and so many refuse to change for someone else and see this as a direct confrontation of themselves and become defensive.

Based on your eyes and current expression I can see that you feel as you've been the one being abused and taken advantage of and this is partly true but mostly a direct cause and affect of your own personality being seldom understood and accepted.

I hope you have enjoyed this reading and I look forward to your feedback on my performance, Have a great day :)

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information