Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Can somebody give me a picture reading about my future within now and this next year

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Alli469

Unread post Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:39 pm

I have been having a little trouble lately. I want to know when it will stop and what could maybe happen
Attachments
5F05DFB1-7A7D-43CC-A1B1-DF100BDA39E7.jpeg

Samanthaj

Unread post Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:48 pm

Hi Alli469

Bless you. I immediately sense there is an urgency for things to change. I understand where you are coming from and :welcome: to ABT. It's great to have you join us.

So I know you wanted a reading on the coming year, i'm happy to do this for you

Currently:
I really want to come back to this and give you a more in-depth reading as there is a lot going on. But I wanted to write this before I forget

I feel as though the immediate message for you is one of a leap of faith, in trust
It feels overwhelming. I feel as though you know within what needs to be done but there is a sense of being unsure. It doesn't look promising, but the options at hand are more promising than leaving things as they are. Does this make sense to you at the moment? I hope so, if not I will break it down for you and see if anything specific stands out.
You are carrying a lot on your shoulders right now, it may seem there is no end in sight but I promise you there is.

I wanted to mention that spirit are also passing on that there are 1-2 untrusted people around you and I will talk more about this when I have some extra spare time this evening and see what else shows.

For now, feel free to join us in the Chat rooms. Everyone is lovely & you may find that supportive too , aside from the reading/s.

Talk soon,

Sam j
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information