Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

What do u get off my pic?

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Oreosnow

Unread post Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:16 pm

Hey all so im feeling pretty good today, so heres my selfie, curious to see what u guys get off it. Thank you love
Attachments
IMG_20171230_141239.jpg
IMG_20171230_141239.jpg (129.77 KiB) Viewed 545 times
Please don't eat me. Please don't dunk me in milk. Please hug me

Crackersisback

Unread post Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:33 pm

Oreo hug first off ur hiding something but u r a flirty cute type person this is ur mask u hide behind some anger is hiding not certain of the anger would have to talk to u about it but feel it young but also wise to many things

Rowan222

Unread post Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:46 am

Hellooo Oreo.
I am new to this so could be right / wrong/wayoff. Any feedback would be useful.

I don't get that your mum is around so may have passed on. You are stronger as a result. Name Jack or Jackie. Na-jacks possibly? You wear 2 silver rings on one hand and the number 5 is up somewhere.
You are exploring your surroundings and abilities - quit smoking what you are smoking as you don't enjoy it anyway.
Heading for....Quite a stable life with a bloke seems to be what you wanted but you could do more if you worked harder for it. You seem to be in permanent Glastonbury mode at the moment!
All well and good but make some plans for a direction in life now so you are not just bobbing along in 10 years time.

That's what I get anyway - right or wrong it would be interesting to see.

Oreosnow

Unread post Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:14 am

Rowan222 wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:46 am
Hellooo Oreo.
I am new to this so could be right / wrong/wayoff. Any feedback would be useful.

I don't get that your mum is around so may have passed on. You are stronger as a result. Name Jack or Jackie. Na-jacks possibly? You wear 2 silver rings on one hand and the number 5 is up somewhere.
You are exploring your surroundings and abilities - quit smoking what you are smoking as you don't enjoy it anyway.
Heading for....Quite a stable life with a bloke seems to be what you wanted but you could do more if you worked harder for it. You seem to be in permanent Glastonbury mode at the moment!
All well and good but make some plans for a direction in life now so you are not just bobbing along in 10 years time.

That's what I get anyway - right or wrong it would be interesting to see.
My mom is alive, but i never was close growing up. I wear 2 bracelets, not rings. And i do smoke, but had thoughts of quitting. Thank you, you did good i appreciate it love

Oreosnow

Unread post Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:17 am

Crackersisback wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:33 pm
Oreo hug first off ur hiding something but u r a flirty cute type person this is ur mask u hide behind some anger is hiding not certain of the anger would have to talk to u about it but feel it young but also wise to many things
Thank you cracker hug

It makes sense, i do have some pent up anger that i just try to get over

Dogmeat

Unread post Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:33 pm

Viewed 130 times+ lol
Half at least me lol ok I feel that you are easily distractable but like to be task oriented. You have much kindness but know how to carry weight on your shoulders to the point it effectively messes with you. Shake it off lol look up more often. I feel you close, at least near my side of the states. My two states max. Even though you're gorgeous you feel like you only attract weirdos lol we already know that you feel passionate of your work but I feel a dual purpose. Taking care of others put a temporary patch on all your pain. sad I won't say why but know that it's OK I see it. Most people should be wired like that from the start - you seem to have a lot of triggers for your emotions most are words. For some reason you feel like an only child that or you are just not connected. There is a male figure from your life you ate with that girl there's nothing you can do. You're a bit of s goof lol and dare I say gullible but book smart

I pick up much more but I feel like that's all I need to say, treat yourself like you're in love lol you need to be spoiled

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information