Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Past lives Poll

An open board to say hello or chat about anything really!!

Forum rules
If your topic of discussion is specific please look for a more relevant board before posting on our general 'Chit Chat' board, thank you.

Do you believe in past lives?

Yes- I remember multiple ones
16%
Yes- though I don't remember any
42%
Yes- I've had past life regression
No votes
No- I think it's highly unlikely
5%
Unsure- I have an open mind
26%
Yes- Human and animal past lives
No votes
No- not at all
No votes
Yes- Reincarnation is possible
11%

Total votes: 19
Samanthaj

Unread post Sat May 20, 2017 7:40 am

Another Poll for you all:

Do you believe in past lives? do you believe you have been here before???
Let us know and mark your vote in the poll :)
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

kim2002

Unread post Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:14 am

Yes, I believe in past lives. However I don't remember what I am. My mom always get dreams before her pregnancy like my oldest sister is my mom's younger sister in her past life. My mom's younger sister asked to live with her then she found out she is pregnant.

As for myself, before she found out that she was pregnant with me. My mom dreamt of an old lady wearing straight up white. She flew up the temple and grabbed the diamond on top. She handed to my mom and told her to use it. My mom later found out she was pregnant with me. She said it seems like it has been left there for awhile. Furthermore, my mom also remembered her past. She said she was a male and was stabbed to death. In fact, she still have the stabbing scar on her stomach.

Yes, I do believe in reincarnation.

paranormalworld2016

Unread post Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:58 pm

kim2002 wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:14 am
Yes, I believe in past lives. However I don't remember what I am. My mom always get dreams before her pregnancy like my oldest sister is my mom's younger sister in her past life. My mom's younger sister asked to live with her then she found out she is pregnant.

As for myself, before she found out that she was pregnant with me. My mom dreamt of an old lady wearing straight up white. She flew up the temple and grabbed the diamond on top. She handed to my mom and told her to use it. My mom later found out she was pregnant with me. She said it seems like it has been left there for awhile. Furthermore, my mom also remembered her past. She said she was a male and was stabbed to death. In fact, she still have the stabbing scar on her stomach.

Yes, I do believe in reincarnation.
HI SHERRY FROM PARANORMAL WORLD INVESTIGATORS HEAR ID LIKE TO ADD I BELIVE IN PAST LIFES AND BECOUSE OF MY GIFT I SEE ALOT FROM PEOPLE BUT NOT MYSELF I THINK THE PAST LIFE IS AN AMAZING SUBJECT AND I BELIVE MANY SHOULD KNOW ABOUT PAST LIVES I DO STRONGLY BELIVE AND KNOW WE ALL WAYS CARRY ON WITH LIFE AFTER DEATH RESERCH AND INVESTIGATIONS ARE A BIG PART OF WHAT ME AND MY TEAM DO BUT ALSO IM TAINING IN OTHER SPIRITUAL LINKS I LOOK FOWERD TO MEATING PEOPLE WHO SHEAR MY INTRESTS.
HELLO IM SHERRY FROM PARANORMAL WORLD INVESTIGATORS HEAR LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO SHEAR THE LOVE OF THE PARANORMAL AND ALSO NEED HELP WITH MY TEAMS FUTURE IM A TRAINING MEDIUM WHO WANTS HELP TO BUILD THE FUTURE OF MY TEAM AND MYSELF THANKYOU.

Ravensfox

Unread post Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:56 pm

I definatly know im not new to this world however I cannot remember them. I did get a witch called Isabella before however I'm not so sure. I also had a dream where there was a king about to get beheaded so I run up to kiss him.
Reading this thread makes me want to get a past life reading now, I'm so interested in knowing who I was and how long have I been on this earth for. My friend calls me her earth Angel.
Ravensfox

Return to “Members Chit Chat”

• Information