Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Seeing faces before I sleep

The sixth sense, psychics, mediums, abilities and spirit guides.

Samanthaj

Unread post Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:41 pm

LionHeart wrote:
Mon May 29, 2017 11:34 pm
Hey everyone, the past months I noticed something that is getting more and more often. When I close my eyes and try to sleep, I see random faces pop up out of nowhere. I see the faces crystal clear. So, I don't know what they really are, and I'd like to ask you if any one of you have similar experiences and know what are these faces. Thank you very much!

I have no experience with this myself but I have heard that they could be people from past-lives or sometimes guides - maybe even passed ancestors? :) When you see them, how do you feel?

In saying that, some people have ability to see faces clearly (in mind's eye) of people who are visiting- spirit

Some mediums will see them with eyes, some will see in mind's eye. When we are drifting off to sleep it's not unheard of to have visions/sudden thoughts/premonitions etc- as they say it's the time we're most relaxed and likely to be open to experiences

Sam j
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

Stargazer72

Unread post Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:48 pm

I was told that it's passerby spirit.
You most definitely need visualize you protection around you more & think of it as constantly there until it's just part of who you are like your skin.
Most are harmless. They maybe lonely want to talk. I just shoo them away.
If you have bad vibe or are fearful then call for Angels & your guides to take them away.
I hope this helps.
"Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple." Dr. Suess

Return to “Psychics, Mediums and Spirit Guides”

• Information