Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Picture reading

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Bmcnary

Unread post Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:27 pm

A picture of me and my boyfriend - does anyone have a reading for us or myself? Thank you
Attachments
CAEA8FDB-8F83-4F88-9CB9-3F8626C3F968.jpeg

Phonix101

Unread post Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:07 am

I feel you both have a good relationship, however I feel your hiding your true feelings for him and possibly want to take it a step further in the relationship, maybe your afraid he will never pop the question? Don't worry yourself and just tell him how you feel, you gotta hint around to him I feel he doesn't catch on to things to much, but hint around to him about the whole marage aspect, he has a good heart I feel but he just stats happy, just try and be happy with one another, I see your relationship lasting, but I feel your holding on to something that you may have to look past, my readings are not always 100% but I do my best to help others like yourself, if some of this makes any sense a bit of feedback would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Bmcnary

Unread post Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:57 am

Yes I definitely can relate to everything you said!! We have a very good solid relationship and I do see it lasting also and wanting to take it to the next level :)

Thanks so much for the reading

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information