Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

please help

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Serenity_granted

Unread post Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:13 am

i hope someone can look at my picture and see what is really going on with my spirit. thank you
Attachments
LXRQ5516 (3).JPG
LXRQ5516 (3).JPG (35.01 KiB) Viewed 688 times
Sending Peace, Love, and Light

Phonix101

Unread post Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:52 am

I feel you are happy but you let a lot of people get inside your head, do not worry your worth you to are someone in this world, your destiny is on it's way and changes will begin to show when you least expect them possibly within the next week, I feel you give up hope but I would say do not give up, you can achieve so much just put your mind to it, there are guides watching over you even more f you feel alone.

Serenity_granted

Unread post Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:59 am

Thank you so much. did you pick up anything about the spirits around me? Their intentions? sometimes i don't think they are so good.

I am grateful for your response. Have a blessed day.

Seven

Unread post Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:32 pm

The interest is what makes you think they aren't good?

Phonix101

Unread post Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:39 am

I feel there are evil but there is good around you for the most parts, good is helping you, but I also feel you have been apart of some things possibly as of now or in your past, and now you are trying to do good and evil sees this, but so does the good, the good is watching over you only if you do the right things, I'm sure you know what those things are in regards to magic, but do what's right and good will stay by your side do evil and the evil will get to you for even trying to do good.

Psychical

Unread post Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:29 am

Your sharp mind helps you to realise what is good and bad just like the spirits(energies) you feel around you because in someway you are right that these spirits(energies) not good. Much more specific these energies have to do with Telepathy. In reality these energies are thoughts of someone who has you in his/her mind so in specific way you recieve energies(thoughts) from someone's mind telepathically. Most of time you might feel that you are the "victim" of a situation. This happens because you trust easily other people and that make it much more easier for them to take full advantage of you which makes you oftenly feel disappointment for human beings.
:welcome2:
"The Future Is In The Palm Of Your Hand"

Serenity_granted

Unread post Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:54 am

Psychical wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:29 am
Your sharp mind helps you to realise what is good and bad just like the spirits(energies) you feel around you because in someway you are right that these spirits(energies) not good. Much more specific these energies have to do with Telepathy. In reality these energies are thoughts of someone who has you in his/her mind so in specific way you recieve energies(thoughts) from someone's mind telepathically. Most of time you might feel that you are the "victim" of a situation. This happens because you trust easily other people and that make it much more easier for them to take full advantage of you which makes you oftenly feel disappointment for human beings.
:welcome2:
you couldn't be more correct. i do pick up other people's thoughts, and know when bad thoughts and energy is coming my way.

Serenity_granted

Unread post Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:58 am

Phonix101 wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:39 am
I feel there are evil but there is good around you for the most parts, good is helping you, but I also feel you have been apart of some things possibly as of now or in your past, and now you are trying to do good and evil sees this, but so does the good, the good is watching over you only if you do the right things, I'm sure you know what those things are in regards to magic, but do what's right and good will stay by your side do evil and the evil will get to you for even trying to do good.
Thank you. I used to be into the "new age metaphysical" thing, and now i just pray. I have accepted that i have been given these gifts from God, and pray via my catholic beliefs daily. No more tarot cards. So, I think that you are 100% correct. I'm not saying that is wrong for anyone else, just not for me. Thank you for taking the time to read me.

Phonix101

Unread post Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:52 pm

Your very welcome you have a beautiful soul I can feel it, it will be alright.

Seven

Unread post Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:42 pm

The word evil is from an old belief system, here I thought some were beyond this........raise your vibration!!!!
The mirror word spells LIVE.......ppl are scared to live that's the problem.

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information