Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Wondering if anyone could pick up anything from my pics...

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Kindabuffkindafluff

Unread post Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:51 pm

Hello! It's my first time on here. Like I saw someone else posting, I've felt quite lost recently. Well actually for a very long time and it's just getting worse. I know that you can't really look for answers from others but I would still like to see if anyone could pick anything up? Thanks so much in advance.
Attachments
a3.png
a4.jpeg
a2.png
a1.jpeg

TheForlornRaven

Unread post Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:57 pm

Hi Kinda (love your name!), sorry to hear you're feeling out of sorts recently.

From your picture I get the sense you are indeed dealing with a lot of stresses. You seem very self-sufficient and independent yet the lack of proper support is taking a toll on your health and putting strain on your mind. I'd advise you to take more time out to relax and be lazy, even though it might not feel very natural to you, everyone needs a break from time to time. Might be wrong, but it feels like you're single and could benefit from finding a partner, though it doesn't seem like you'll find that right one just yet.

All I can say is to keep fighting the good fight, but be willing to check with a doctor if you ever feel down or ill. As you might feel that battling through it with sheer force of will is the right thing to do, but in reality you'll just be doing more harm than good in the long run.

So take care of yourself and allow yourself to indulge in a few luxuries from time to time!

"All that we see or seem, is but a dream within a dream".

argo327

Unread post Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:39 pm

Yes, SO lets get this out of the way. YOU know, or suspect you have abilities so exactly what is it you are looking for? Confirmation? Your energies are way out of balence and your vanity is a contributing factor. You would benifit from a clensing, aura and chakras.

QUOTE:
A crown-chakra blockage may create feelings of isolation or emotional distress—basically feeling disconnected from everyone and everything. Or, you might feel like your normal self—just not in an exalted state of spiritual connection and enlightenment, which is totally okay and seriously normal. Unlike the other chakras, the crown chakra is often only opened up fully through specific yogic or meditative exercises, or at certain times—which is not a skill set you can call upon at any given moment. You may be able to get a taste of it, though, through daily practices—anything from meditation, prayer, to moments of silence and gratitude—to have those moments of spiritual connection.

Originally published on December 25, 2017; updated on June 19, 2019 by RACHEL JACOBY ZOLDAN
Peace, Light and Love for you, just open your mind and take it, it's free.

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information