Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Mediumship reading please: Boyfriend of two years passed 2 mo ago

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
adybabe79

Unread post Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:51 pm

Hello to anyone who reads this, and if anyone is drawn to answer this post, I thank you in advance.
My boyfriend of over 2 years passed unexpectedly 2 months ago. We started dating in 2015 and last year he sort of out of the blue broke up with me.
However, I told him that I loved him and I was not going to give up on us. All this time we kept texting, seeing each other, hanging out. On several occassions he said he loved me, I was the love of his life and that he did want to see if we could work things out and start a relationship again. Somehow, we just could never seem to fully "be together again"
After he passed, I found out that he was involved seriously with someone else and this seems to have been going on for a while. I asked several times if he was in another relationship, and he denied it, leaving me with the knowledge that he purposely lied to me.
It is hard enough to deal with his unexpected passing, as I always thought we'd end up together and be companions for life, but it is harder to find out all of this and now have doubts about whether he was telling the truth when he said he loved me, and he honestly wanted to work out things with me.
Sorry for the long post, but I think I needed to explain the situation the best I could. I hope you can understand why it's so importan for me to get some clarity in this.
My name is Adriana Lopez, Oct 27th, 1979. His name was Mario Kim, Oct 11th, 1977

Again, thank you so, so very much to anyone who replies. This means the world to me.
Last edited by adybabe79 on Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Psychical

Unread post Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:38 pm

Adriana has great energy and excellent organizational skills. Seems independent and convincing. Leads and imposes opinions easily. It's good to listen to what others have to say from time to time, because they may be right. Adriana belongs to a generation that was born under a lucky star, the only one with a guardian angel. This is a generation that's somewhat unusual, slow and needs to be pushed. Adriana isn't jealous by nature and has modern attitudes. Able to forgive flirting, even cheating, if it was only about physical attraction. Hurt is experienced if the loved one connects with someone else on an intellectual or spiritual level, or gives away secrets. A loved one will settle the situation when they prove that Adriana is their friend first, then a lover.
:welcome2:
"The Future Is In The Palm Of Your Hand"

Psychical

Unread post Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:42 pm

Mario is a bright and cheerful spirit, a person who stands out in the society. Tends to promise a lot when carried away by enthusiasm, but eventually rarely keeps those promises. Seeks emotional fulfillment. Mario belongs to a generation that is beautiful, charming, kind, and warm. The task of this generation is to spread positive energy, love, nobleness, harmony, and to live through family relations. Mario isn't jealous by nature and has modern attitudes. Able to forgive flirting, even cheating, if it was only about physical attraction. Hurt is experienced if the loved one connects with someone else on an intellectual or spiritual level, or gives away secrets. A loved one will settle the situation when they prove that Mario is their friend first, then a lover.

Psychical

Unread post Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:45 pm

It cannot be foreseen whether this combination of numbers will give a good or a bad emotional relationship. There will be a lot of challenges, but if they are overcome, this could be a lovely and harmonious relationship. The nature of number nine is selfless, so they will always wish to please and be at their partner's disposal. When two people who share this need come together, challenges ensue. The partners are charismatic and intellectual, so this relationship can be used for their further development, learning, and service. In a bad relationship, arguments and misunderstanding can take place. Partners can't connect on a deeper emotional level because of their nature, which is closed. Such relationships, after a passionate and turbulent beginning, usually come to a breakup. In business terms, cooperation isn't recommended unless it is a business of global proportions, or related to humanitarian work. In friendship, these two partners can persist, although there will always be smaller quarrels and disagreements.

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information