Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Skeptic

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Hawk LeTree

Unread post Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:15 pm

To be honest ive always been skeptical of psychics and i just kind of want to see if they are legitimate or not so if i could get a reading that would be cool if not then ill go elsewhere to find answers

Ria
ABT Team

Unread post Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:27 am

It is great to be a skeptic - the best psychic mediums that I know started as skeptics.
To have one reading and to believe is a little naive. One needs to understand that each psychic works in their own unique way. You must first feel a connection to that person before you will feel comfortable to have a reading.

There are so many different types of readings, what type of reading do you want? May I suggest you put a picture of yourself clearly showing your face in pic forum section and you will receive multiple reads by those that are drawn to you.
Ria :-)
Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit. - Napoleon Hill

argo327

Unread post Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:30 pm

First you were never skeptical YOU always were curious but you were afraid of what peers thought. You are also afraid of getting read. You fear the walls you put up may fail if someone sees the real you. Thats why you convinced yourself this is all BS eventhough you know you are different. You think no one knows what it is like to be you and if they only did it would fix everything. You are at a point in your life where the visions and voices cannot be explained in terms you understand so here you are.

I am getting flooded by you right now I can go back to your childhood and start with the relationship you had with your father. I need to know if you want to continue as per forum rules this has to be done here in public.
Peace, Light and Love for you, just open your mind and take it, it's free.

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information