Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Requesting a sign, advice, guidance...

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
tyedyebearcat

Unread post Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:12 am

Forged a strong mental connection and palpable physical energy with someone at work, but now we’re no longer in the same location. I think about them constantly and wonder if he is doing the same. Is this worth pursuing?

argo327

Unread post Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:45 pm

Why not put it to the test? Concentrate on your third eye. Then concentrate on the other persons third eye. Now sent them a simple request like "Contact me" or "I miss you" keep it short and clear. Picture the message riding on a beam of energy from your third eye to theirs. Don't give up it may take a few attempts. If romance is the goal send some visuals with the message like red hearts. I do this to my dog. I live in the sticks surrounded by wooded land. My shepherd goes into the woods and instead of yelling for her and disturbing everything. I project a picture of my front door open and mentally give her the command "HOUSE" never fails 5 mins and she is home.

Hope that helps
Peace, Light and Love for you, just open your mind and take it, it's free.

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information