Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Intrusive thoughts and images of my deceased uncle

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
sansastone

Unread post Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:40 am

Hello! I came to this forum out of pure desperation. I keep on thinking of my uncle who passed away when I was 5 years old. I don’t have many memories of him, but I remember him being kind to me. But for the past few days, I have been obsessively thinking of him randomly... I’ve been recalling what various family members have told me about him since I barely knew him. I have basically been thinking about his life and what he experienced (based on what I’ve been told). I’m not the superstitious type but I feel like he’s trying to tell me something or reach me for some reason. If anyone could attempt to explain why this is happening to me at this moment I would deeply appreciate it. It’s driving me crazy.

argo327

Unread post Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:07 pm

I can explain it, just be aware I have NO connection at this time it may come while I am typing I get things usually as I finish it pops in like "wait one more thing" sometimes drives me nuts. That Said here is a scenairo : You are most likley a sensitive and the fact that its you your uncle is reaching out to is because you hear or sense him more than others in your family.

When this happens it because they have a message/warning for you. Thats not enough information, I know.

Unfortunatly you have no idea of the nature of the message so YOU have to sit and think.

1. What does he want and why would it be now after all he has been gone a long time OR maybe not, either way he is getting thru to you now. The way you describe it makes it seem very important. SOOOO this is what you do.

research Mediums in your area do your due dilligence pick one and GO SOON.

It will cost but that will not matter. In the mean time open your mind and keep your eye out for subtle signs. DO NOT ignore your inner voice it is not misleading you.
Hope that helped.
Peace, Gary
Peace, Light and Love for you, just open your mind and take it, it's free.

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information