Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

it’s the start of something-i need a sign

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
username

Unread post Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:20 pm

I’ve been in a strange period of my life lately. Most things have been going well, but the spirits around me are hinting for me to be open and observing what’s around me because I’m about to start something new that I don’t know yet. I am a medium and my problem is that recently, when I try to feel and see what is happening or use Tarot cards to read into my situation or the people coming into my life, I don’t get anywhere. I know someone is just waiting for me to “open a key” by figuring out what direction I’m supposed go or turn to, but I can’t seem to make things meet. If anyone feels my energy from this post, please let me know what the change will be initiated by or what it involves.

Here are the clues to what I’ve sensed personally, been told from tarot cards, and had another medium come up and tell me:
This new phase of my life will...
Change a part of myself and replace it with something new, leave my feeling scattered and in some orbit of another person, my thinking on the world will somehow be changed into a whole new and better light that I will not even realize I didn’t know could be, I will fall so deeply in love with someone, this someone is one I’ve known personally but they aren’t related to me in a romantic way until now, this romance will be toxic and tumultuous, and there is a strong radiant connection with me and this person.

If anyone is feeling any signs such as a letter, color of an aura, name, location, date, time, etc, please let me know. I know my spirits are telling me to look for a sign, but I’ve been lost on where to look and I think that someone else is supposed to tell me. Thank you so much to anyone who has read this! Any help or insight is appreciated.
Last edited by username on Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

argo327

Unread post Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:12 pm

I think I was drawn to this post because of similar circumstances. Recently there was a great shift in the energy of the universe It seems to be waking up many people to their powers. For people like us it just dropped a new level of awareness on us without so much as a warning like throwing cold water on someone sleeping. When it happened to me I practically panicked until I came here and talked. I realized this was not a bad thing it was a good thing I did not understand. I do now.
Best I can do right now is show you what happened to me. Lets break it down like this:

"This new phase of my life will...Change a part of myself and replace it with something new, "

You are going to change actually you already did now you have to step up your pace to keep up until we find the new normal. The change will be spiritual and the jump to a higher consciousness is going to attract the energy around you like a magnet more than is normal for you

"leave my feeling scattered and in some orbit of another person, "

I get nothing here probably because I am still sorting mine out all I know is its a good, warm, bright thing.

"my thinking on the world will somehow be changed into a whole new and better light that I will not even realize I didn’t know could be,"

This awakening is happening to people very fast more and more are coming to the light. Many of us sense a change is on the horizon your guess is as good as mine right now, but it needs all of us.

" I will fall so deeply in love with someone, this someone is one I’ve known personally but they aren’t related to me in a romantic way until now, this romance will be toxic and tumultuous, and there is a strong radiant connection with me and this person."

this is yourself.

Thank you for the opportunity hope it helps
Peace
Gary
Peace, Light and Love for you, just open your mind and take it, it's free.

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information