Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Free psychic reading please

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Lolmaster

Unread post Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:25 am

Hello!I'm new to this website,idk how this works.after lots of googling I found this.I want to get a free psychic reading for myself.I feel depressed,I don't know what s happening to me,my mind is restless how much I try.sudden weight gains with digestive problems and I'm worried about building up my career,I couldn't focus about it much.i want to know how to build up and how my future stands.please help me. I apologise everyone if this is in wrong place

argo327

Unread post Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:59 am

Sorry to hear you are having such a negitive time. First things first GO TO the Dr. and get a check up to include blood work. This may just be a case of the abuse you put your body thru in your younger years. You did a ton of manual labor getting to where you are today not to be ambugious let me specify you worked 2 ro 3 jobs at a time. construction, moving/delivery, you had to do heavy lifting. Take a good hard look at your lifestyle and eating habits. Lets get a baseline to work with once you have that done we can start looking at the spiritual side of things.

Because right now I'm getting your blood numbers are in bad shape. When was the last time you had it checked? BP, HR, cholonoscopy, etc. Are you taking some off the wall suppliments or vitamins There is something you are putting in your body that is harming you the words BLOOD, BONE and minor LIVER problems. My guess from all this stuff is you are taking a medication that is no longer effective for you and its harming/killing your marrow and liver. It needs to be changed/adjusted. ASAP. I get as, acid, acetaminophen something like that. Regardless STOP NOW unless coming off has to be monitored by a DR. ALWAYS use common sense when getting read as we cannot always be 100% spot on when it comes to medical or engineering etc. trade requirements/secrets are usually only known by experts in the feild. Whatever med it is there will be lawsuits over it in the future (Thats kinda, a no brainer these days isn't it) I was not going to do this as a reading just advice, but it flowed out quickly so I wanted to get it all written down.

Keep in mind some of these intuitions may not be relevant today thatdoes not mean to not look for them to come along when you least expect it. Keep your eyes open to the signs being put infront of your face someone in the spirit world is trying despratly to help you.

Hope that helps and thank you for the opportunity to read you

Peace to you
Gary
Please provide feedback this reading is peaking my interest, I would like to hear everything no matter how irrelevant you may think it.
Peace, Light and Love for you, just open your mind and take it, it's free.

argo327

Unread post Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:02 am

still coming a thought popped into my head you may be taking 2 medications which BOTH contain acetominophen. Seperate they cause no harm together they are too potent for your needs.

Laugh Master are you a comedian too?

argo327

Unread post Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:05 am

This could also be an awakening for you does anyone in your blood line hae ve abilihasy grey hair she wears it up all the tome it makes her look tall because she has a long thin face and a sklightly large nose she is self consious of she wore a lot of holiday clothing on certain holidays she liked to dress to the 9;s and was a classy lady I cant stop this its clear and consise communication i picture her bending over a highchair not feeding but doting over YOU!

argo327

Unread post Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:15 am

This woman worshipped the ground you walked on. Still getting a MOTHER type feminin a household with a majority of women its a family joke that they are all in cycle till menopause

argo327

Unread post Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:17 am

This is either a great read or Im writing a book in my head and it total bullshit. I feel it will take some time before all the source of this info is actually discovered most will be confirmed in a weeek or so.

Sorry for throwing so much at you all at once but thats how it came. one more message for you:

"McDonalds/fast food"ain't" good for you" Mean anything I get you heard this before being pestered "what did you eat today in a nagging tone that would make me drink that acit voice goes right thru me.

I am almost afraid of your critque never got so much so fast, I usually do not second guess I've been fairly accurate when it comes to reading. There is something about this one thats different again I am hearing "In a good way"

immigrants Itialian or Greek darker skin southern beautiful women in this family. strong independant. goes back to europe a long time ago turks were still fighting the Germanic folks and getting their asses handed to them. cant turn this off really dont want to but it has to end it should not go this long it get wartered down as I get exhausted and I am now thanks for the mental workout!

Peace Light and Love you need it all start reading on how to balence your energy and clens your aura and chakras.

https://www.aetherius.org/aura-chakras- ... S4QAvD_BwE

argo327

Unread post Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:01 am

She wants you to back to church? mean anything she called you a slacker has she used that word before. I dont know im losing my energy but I'm standing behind this readinf I know its on.
Thanks for the opportunity to read you and hone my abilities I only hope you find the information in the reading that puts you on the right path or a cores correction thats the main goal.
got to rest now but i am super wired. meditation time again yea!

argo327

Unread post Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:18 am

forgot Correct the issues above and you will flourish at work if you are not self employed ypou are thinking about it GO FOR IT! you will succede as long as you play close to you body or cautious look at projections and pre pln for slow periods (YOU have them?) seasonal if so make a plan for each season unique something noone else offers you will find a niche in your market and expoit the shit out of it (recognition, protect that dont be an asshole you need to be kind and humble to succeed Why you will come across a person and have one of those moments where your first impression sours the man and loose opportunity where as if you come off as a humble knowledgable man you impress him and it pays off. all legally yes legally you do want to go totally legit right ? playing on 2 feilds at the same time causes stress a lot of stress "DUMP" IT, NOW you know what I am talking about no need to go further. Marriage you know what is best to do for everyone involved you just cant pull the trigger dont worry eventually it will get pulled for you however if you act ssooner rather than later whatever this dilemma is, will go and money, lots of it, if you wait you risk chaos. I think you will succede you put everything into what you do you just lake the right help and sometimes lack of funds holds up things or prevents them and you really stress over that others depending on you for your own sake say NO once in a while (My friggen fingers hurt) I have never had this experience before and I do not want to stop it I want to see where it goes it will be up to you to tell me where the reading is flawed and I will try to make sense of it. Cant wait to work with you I feel I can really help you get on the right path if you are willing to put in the work.

argo327

Unread post Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:45 am

If you do not stop abusing yourself you are going to die the abuse can be anything from being a workaholic to hard drugs. WOW i get you would be 70% better if you quit today or asked for help. Am I hitting any nerves yet.

Vasika

Unread post Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:29 pm

Hai i lost the job and financially am down.i been in lost of pressure and depression.will it all pass

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information