Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

feeling confused and what the future holds

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
aishu.01

Unread post Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:29 am

i'm a college student and recently i have been feeling confused and unsure about what the future holds. i want to be ambitious and stay strong but i'm starting to lose hope. does anyone see any success in my future? is this just a minor setback or a sign that my goals are unachievable and its time to move on

argo327

Unread post Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:25 am

A reading is not the cure or any relief from your anxiety. You are on the verge of a nervous breakdown. Anything is acheivable as long as you want it bad enough and are willing to put in the work. You are not happy where you are. You should seek a counselor and talk to release some of the pressure as an immediate response before you explode.

Once you get grounded you can handle the issues you have about making the decision. Either way one costs money and the other costs you realizing true peace. instead of one way or the other a course correction will not be a total loss just a temporary set back.
Does that make any sense to you? Looking forward to your feedback. Thanks for the opportunity to sit with you.
Gary
Peace, Light and Love for you, just open your mind and take it, it's free.

aishu.01

Unread post Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:33 am

hello gary,
thank you for responding to me. i am worried that the struggles i am facing today will not serve me in the long run. i am also afraid that the hard work i put in is also not paying off, or what i am studying is not benefitting me. I wish I could just see into the future and see if everything works out in the end but I am really anxious that I may be slogging only for it not to work out for me.

argo327

Unread post Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:57 am

The Five Reiki Principles are as follows:

Just for today, I will not worry.
Just for today, I will not be angry.
Just for today, I will do my work honestly.
Just for today, I will give thanks for my many blessings.
Just for today, I will be kind to my neighbour and every living thing.

Say it every morning.

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. All good things are wild, and free.
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see."

-Henry David Thoreau

Thoreau absolutly loved being in nature it was what made him happy. He chose to work as a land surveyor. Hmmmm.

Are you studying something that fits that concept? Its pretty clear to me that the only thing holding you back from doing what makes you happy is loosing the investment in money and time you already have into it. Is your goal in life to be happy and have peace? Are you currently making positive progress to accomplishing that goal? What do you have to do to get on that path? Decide and pull the trigger sooner than later.

I cant tell you if you are going to be happy with the course of study you are on. I can tell you if you calmly sit and relax and contemplate the situation with your happiness in mind and you follow your inner voice. You will be happy and have peace. Do not take ANYTHING prior to the moment you sit down into consideration. The only thought that should be the standard for the decision is will I be happy when Im at work. If NO then make a change.

trust your own intuition.

Good Luck and take a break once in a while.

Gary

aishu.01

Unread post Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:44 am

thank you for your guidance.
can you also sense the energy around me? are the people i'm surrounding myself with bringing me good energy? if there is any source of negative energy i would like to cut it out or limit.

argo327

Unread post Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:16 am

YES, Its a screen of white noise, Its not the people around you, its YOU. Your anxiety is feeding the negative energy around you. Your friends have probably voiced concern about your health. Breaking the cycle is totally up to you and totally in your power. Stop feeding it. How? Get control of your mind by meditating and see it for what it really is. A simple decision about what is going to make you happy right here and right now.

argo327

Unread post Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:18 am

You are very welcome

SATAN

Unread post Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:55 pm

That can't be the only benefit.
GEOMETRY helps to understand who is being deceitful and why was it necessary to go through that. It gives each situation "x" phases where each phase is "x" degrees of importance. One situation equals 360 degrees. Send a PM.

argo327

Unread post Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:08 pm

SATAN wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:55 pm
That can't be the only benefit.
Again, anything meaningful to add?

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information