Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

everybody say hello

Come on tell us a bit about yourself, we don't bite!Image

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Helen

Unread post Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:43 pm

Hello nice to meet you both i hope you love it here ! see you in chat .x

Angel 72

Unread post Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:22 pm

Hello

I am a returning member I Have been away for several years but am happy to be back.

My username is like the old one except I am not angel 68. I have had a few birthdays..😄😄
Looking forward to getting to know everyone..love and light

Waterbloom

Unread post Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:57 pm

Hello, I'm Waterbloom. I am a returning member. I feel like life takes us in mysterious ways and somehow I managed to get back here where I belong. I've been on and off of my spiritual journey and I feel like it's time to embrace my gifts and not be scared. I am taking it one day at a time and trying to learn more along the way.

Love and light :hugs:
Blooming in the horizon

Helen

Unread post Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:22 pm

Welcome home.xxx

Esteban

Unread post Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:48 am

Welcome back. I also am a returning member also who has posts on the old and current forums. I don't recall you from the old forum however.

BEVILAQUAGUILERM

Unread post Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:14 pm

Hello and one year ago,i wake at night with no reason well i need a little help
to understand what´s happening with me,so i´m from Brazil

Cheers!

DesertRat56

Unread post Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:24 pm

Hello, I just found this site. Used to spend a lot of time on other forums that no longer exist. I started a journey of exploration into the non physical aspects of being a human on planet earth decades ago. I have seen a cycle of information, repeated several times over the years. Everything is always new to someone.

I look forward to exploring the forums here.

Mulch

Unread post Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:37 pm

Hi all.
I stumbled on to this site and am very glad I found it (everything happens as it should). Seems there is a plethora of information here. I have been here for a day or so, but a bit nervous to use the boards. Everyone has been wonderful in the chat welcoming me. Thank you so much for making me feel like a member of your community.

I had no idea when I came for information about myself, that I might be on a journey of education in paths yet to be found. I came for a reading and direction, and found maybe in that, I can help myself more than I thought. This, I found through the wonderful folks on this site and exploring the possibilities here on the forum the last day or so. Any input would be fantastic.

Stay who you are. Thank to all for your help and direction with the forum chat and registering. You all are awesome. Especially, Mongky and Crackers :)

Much

Mongki
ABT Team

Unread post Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:08 am

Mulch wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:37 pm
Thank to all for your help and direction with the forum chat and registering. You all are awesome. Especially, Mongky and Crackers :)

Much
:welcome2: :hugs:

So happy to have you join us here!
"We are just an advanced breed of 🐵 monkeys 🐵 on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can hope to understand the Universe. That makes us something very special."

💗🐒 💗

evilA66

Unread post Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:16 am

Hi my name is Aaron, but they call me Evil-A, or evil, for short. I am a 20 cycle old psi vampire, Also was born a natural witch, and friend of the fay. Im here looking for others like me , and i am also seeking counsel from a powerful witch. Feel free to ask me anything, and ill answer as best i can.

Return to “Members Introductions”

• Information