Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Raising Vibes & Soul food Recipes

ABT Community General Discussion Board. Image

Moderators: Steve, Helen

CelticRose

Unread post Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:24 am

Food and Lifestyle Regimes can be an important way to lift and boost your vibrations. Your vibration is actually a fancy terminology for your state of being and energy levels of awareness. It is helpful to be aware that like energy attracts energy.

How do Lift your Vibes?

Be aware of your thoughts and make sure they are pure and positive so as to not attract any unwanted or negative energy.

This is pretty self-explainatory, just wise to keep your intentions pure and crystallized, optical calcite and clear quartz can also amplify and help with absorbing of negative energy, vibrations and thoughts so as to keep your mindset safe and free of hindering and guiding energy.

Be conscious of the foods you eat

For example; pizza and junk food may bring down the vibrations in your body whereas super foods like strawberries, blueberries and more importantly, do pay attention to how consuming foods can make you feel.

Drink Water

As its good for flushing out the toxins and negative energies, its also a fab touchdown base for spiritual connections too.

Meditation

Also important for your mindset, doesn't have to be long period of time, but can be up to 5 minutes approximately how much you can manage to stay focus, building that focusing muscle will help assist building links and connections.

Little Good Deeds

Practicing helping people in the way that naturally comes right for you whether it be reading or healing or manifestation in a positive way is a fab way of helping you to feel good and them to feel good.

Crystals

another good way to raise your vibrations, work with things like optical calcite, clear quartz, rose quartz, amethyst, blue lace agate, certain stones will assist the boosting of your vibes.

Sound healing like listening to church bells

I find this actually helpful in raising my vibrations as well just listening to music.

Return to “Share With Me & My Friends”

• Information