Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

New Psychic - Please Help

Talk 'Reading & Development' in general or choose more specific topics from the Subforums.

Moderators: Steve, Helen

rose5359

Unread post Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:01 pm

Hi Everybody,

I have been experiencing psychic events ever since I was five, but recently it has developed from intermittent premonitions through dreams to full on visions occurring daily. I have had quite mundane visions (e.g. seeing a rock hit my windshield as I'm driving and forming a 10 inch crack on my windshield only to actually have it happen 5 minutes later) to very intense, drawn out ones (e.g. a 5-10 minute vision in which I see my sister crying hysterically and her begging the Universe to bring me back because I'm in a coma due to heart complications due to one of my medication). I am taking classes for a master's degree, but I feel like being a professional psychic may be my true calling. What should I do next? Where do I go to find a mentor to assist me with these visions? Some of them feel so real, and it is scary because I can't stop them even after opening my eyes.

Any advice would be appreciated.

-Rose

Aileni

Unread post Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:49 pm

Hi rose,

Welcome, sounds to me like your having premonitions. I would advise you to keep at your masters degree as for professional psychic well you'll need to practice and tune well, and youve come to the right place, your welcome to read the reading requests on forums and respond to them with what you see, come also speak to us in chat there are many here that have started the same or have been developed for years.
You will eventually be able to read in chat, this requires however 2 weeks of being here. 25 forum posts and the signing of the readers agreement. Practice is always great as it helps you develope further.
Rise again, Aileni.

Helen

Unread post Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:22 am

Taking control of your visions also seems to be an aim you need to master. You cant let your gift control you. Having a good relationship with your guides grounding and protecting is something you need to focus on. I am glad you have come to us. :)

jstanleyf

Unread post Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:13 am

Becoming a professional medium or psychic is a long term goal but if you felt led to do this and you are seeing signs around you to indicate such things I would recommend finding a medium or psychic you really like and follow in their footsteps. Many times online you can find conflicting information, really psychic and mediumship work is a personal journey of discovery and there are many facets to it but you'll get them in time. I'd recommend working on focus meditations and when you feel comfortable doing some readings to get feed back about what you got right and wrong and try to figure out why. I'm around the chat if you have more questions as jstanleyf .

Return to “Psychic Learning & Spiritual Development”

• Information