Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

A psychic told me I was in a religious cult

Unraveling the mysteries of the universe and our world. There is more than meets the eye.

anababin2000

Unread post Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:23 pm

When I was about 9 to12, the only home my parents could afford was in this rural farming town in the middle of nowhere. The teachers would teach bible stories (only the first testament) but they said it was mostly nonesense and taught as magic spells on the side and claimed to be witches. Except the spells were really creepy and would involve blood on the doors from slain animals etc. The school emphsized cooking cleaning and sewing, for the military mostly, and the only jobs in the area were either on local farms, or in the military industrial complex. Sometimes we'd have meetings/parties in the middle of the night, and a psychic told me that is a sign of a cult. The school was beside this slum area where no one llives in any more...and we were really happy the whole time we were there. The teachers were constaly on strike because the kids were so mean to them and would spit at them etc. No one there could actually speak english...there were a lot of drug addicts living in the area, but none in the schools. There were creepy abandoned houses everywhere around the school. The school had no computers, no televisions, and no waterfountains or toilets that worked.

glrecom

Unread post Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:32 pm

Your story connects. The environment you speak of is the usual for areas where magic is involved. Drug addicts are fans of the magic world. Most of them know about black magic and have experienced it.

I did not know that the Bible itself was used for the darker purpose of it all. The Hebrews must have really hated the Jews.

Update us with more information on your life if any paranormal thing should occur. It is a learning experience for all of us.

Return to “Theories & Mysteries”

• Information