Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Can someone explain this.

Post here for all your questions, stories and experiences, share with us.

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Bmack

Unread post Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:43 am

Okay so I'm typically not one to fully believe in this. But I cant really explain what's been happening and I would like a logical explanation.

So I am a 24 year old single father, I have my son full time. We have recently had to move states. We have been here for give or take 4-5 months and recently i had heard faint banging and haven't found where it is coming from. My roommate says she heard it a few nights ago all night when she was watching the kids.

That's all fine, could of just been something outside banging in the wind. But last night my son was in bed watching a movie getting ready to fall asleep. I was I'm the lounge room and heard a big bang and my son starts to cry, initially I thought he fell off the bed and hurt himself. I've gone to check on him and he has come running out of the room crying, I calmed him down took him into the room and asked him what was going on. This is the bit that scares me, he said something slowly opened the door scared him then opened the blinds and he got scared and ran out of the room. He also described the thing as "big hands, big fingers, big head and big eyes"( my son has only just turnt 4 not even a month ago, so his description isn't to detailed).

I set two of my old phones up in the room last night and slept in there with him. I haven't checked the footage yet as I want to get some advice on it.

Michael Marsh

Unread post Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:07 am

Hello,
well there are a number of possibilities here, (and you're likely to hear others) the one I'm going to offer up is that it's probably just a relative. (yes one that has passed)You have probably noticed when very young children draw pictures of their family members it's almost always with exaggerated features, (head, arms, hands) it is believed that the reason for this is due to having mom, dad, or other standing over them while they are still in bed/crib.
The knocking could also be a great number of things. My guess is that the knocking is unrelated, and is probably not malevolent in anyway. I'm sure it helps to set the stage for that creepy feeling, but probably not a message, threat, or warning. Again, my own personal opinion. Having said that, modern day mediumship comes from the experiences of I believe it was 3 sisters living in a house (no not the Charmed girls) where frequent knocking occurred, and they were able to use it to communicate with a spirit in the home. They did (I think) actually find a body, in the basement However, I really don't think that's what's going on with you guys, I think it was just a relative looking in on your little one, and not anything harmful at all.
Mike

Bmack

Unread post Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:36 am

Okay that makes me feel a little bit better, and makes a bit more sense.

My parents believe that something was standing at the end of their bed when my mum went into labour with me. My dad believes it was his grandfather making sure the birth went okay. So hopefully he was just making another appearance to check on his great grandson.

WWWWWH

Unread post Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:30 am

I wouldnt think to much of it . prob just the imagination of a child. if its a being he wont remember it forever . dont worry about being harm. ( think about it this way its either nothing or if it was something if it meant harm harm would be done) imagination of a child see it as that i would say.

Return to “Talk Paranormal General Discussion”

• Information