Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Different

Post here for all your questions, stories and experiences, share with us.

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Antrite

Unread post Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:19 am

Since I was young I knew I was different from the rest of my family. My first occurrence was probably around the age of 4-5 when I had a dream that me and my family were going to move into another apartment that was right around the corner. Well about a month or so after that dream it actually happened but the funny part is the apartment was right across the street from a cemetery. Well that brings around another level of different to be added. After we had moved in a got settled my father would work second shift so I would sometimes wake up and if I had seen a light on in the kitchen I would go out to see him. I’m probably around 6 when this happens but one night I wake up a thought I had seen the kitchen light on and heard the silverware drawer open and the utensils being shuffled around. So I get up peek around the corner but it was dark in the living room and kitchen but I still heard the silverware moving. I called out to my dad but no answer, I did it a few more times and nothing everything stopped. My parents bedroom was across the hall so I peaked in and noticed my dad in bed with my mother. So I went back to bed and slept with blanket over my head. We had a few other things happen like tv gets unplugged and cord in front of tv on the floor. Screaming on the second floor when no one was home and the lucky person to go upstairs to tell the invisible neighbor to be quiet. After we moved from there things stopped with me for a long period of time.

I hit my teens my body stopped getting sick and I could be around people who have the cold or stomach flu and not get it to this day, I still get dreams about things that have come to pass and still waiting on one that I had about 5 years ago. I don’t know time frame from when the dreams happen to when it actually happens. I’ve also lived in a house that had some spirits in and didn’t know until I moved in with my roommate and his girlfriend who owned the house. The second day after moving in the stereo system came on with volume turned up to loud while watching tv. I get up to turn it off and not a minute later it was back on to same volume. Well this went on three times until I threatened to have a priest come in that was the end of that. The spirits loved to torment my roommate by throwing things at him and scaring the girlfriend but usually left me alone except when I blew out my candle when I left my bedroom. I would always find it on the floor when I returned, my roommate even came into the basement where I was working out and told me he had heard something fall in my bedroom. My only response was the ghost knocked my candle of the tv again.

So that is me with the paranormal still don’t know how the dreams work. I love the ghost stories on tv and have not encountered anything dark yet. Besides I usually have about 8 different animal spirits protecting me

TheOtherSky

Unread post Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:39 am

Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed reading this as it brought back memories.

Return to “Talk Paranormal General Discussion”

• Information