Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

In dire need of help!

Please read 'Terms Of Use' before posting.

uglymod

Unread post Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:28 pm

Without going to in to detail I have some negative entity following me. Almost my entire life. It affects those around me too.

Ive tried everything i could think of, sage, meditation, salt, ive had people come and spiritually clean my house.

This thing is non-human and what I would call demonic but is in no way a demon.

This started around the time my wiccan aunt put a curse on our family which was about 24 years ago. She practices wiccan for malicious intent only. She was vocal about the curse. I need this thing out of my life so I can continue to develop my abilities.

CelticRose

Unread post Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:51 pm

With all due respect have you tried asking AA michael to banish the entity? If you can find out the entity's name but also ask AA Michael to banish it properly too into the light, it might help stave off some of what you are feeling, if not all. Then I would suggest look at Shielding and Grounding as well, generally for your own peace of mind and home-space.

Seven

Unread post Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:52 pm

uglymod wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:28 pm
Without going to in to detail I have some negative entity following me. Almost my entire life. It affects those around me too.

Ive tried everything i could think of, sage, meditation, salt, ive had people come and spiritually clean my house.

This thing is non-human and what I would call demonic but is in no way a demon.

This started around the time my wiccan aunt put a curse on our family which was about 24 years ago. She practices wiccan for malicious intent only. She was vocal about the curse. I need this thing out of my life so I can continue to develop my abilities.
A curse is strong if you keep feeding it hence you think about it, you direct the energy at it by saying it's affecting your life. Your Aunt is vocal about it thus she plants the seed in your mind thoughts and that seed will grow due to your reaction of what she said. Wicca is about healers helping earth heal.
Visionary quest you can do........
Vision your aunt standing in front of you........see her.......tell her she has no control over your life, only you do, you do not accept or want her energy around you...........now take a ribbon of pink seeing yourself wrapping this ribbon of pink around you, this you say .....only good and loving things are allowed into my life........anything else is removed out away from me......so shell it be.

Mindhuntersifu

Unread post Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:18 am

Hi,
Curses and entities are certainly no joking matter. I'm sorry to hear you are oppressed. The faith used to place the curse should be used to release it. Additionally, someone from your own faith should cleanse immediately after. Keep positive vibes. Practice aromatherapy and feung seui. Good luck and be blessed.

Return to “Demons, Evil Spirits, Attachments & Clearings”

• Information