Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Confused!

An open board to say hello or chat about anything really!!

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
If your topic of discussion is specific please look for a more relevant board before posting on our general 'Chit Chat' board, thank you.
Emmajaxon19

Unread post Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:16 pm

Hello Everyone

I'm really hoping someone can help me. I've had so many questions for almost 2 years now.
The beginning of my story is back in December 2004, my youngest brother was born extremely premature at around 25-30 weeks (I don't remember exactly I was only 12 when it happened) he was alive for about 10 days and lost his fight on 19.12.2004.
Fast forward 13 years to 2017, I found out I was pregnant in the may of 2017. I was already approximately 6-7 weeks pregnant and the baby came as a shock. But I knew he was a boy.
We went for the dating scan and was told the baby was due 11.01.2018.
Myself and my son's dad joked the baby would be born on one of his uncles birthdays as his of them have birthdays in January.
The pregnancy was fine, baby grew well and everyone said to me they thought I'd be late.
However fast forward to the 18th December 2017 I'd been in pain for 3 days prior but I thought the baby was in an awkward position as of been to the hospital for a scan a few days before the pain started and he was fine. At this point I was 36 weeks pregnant.
My son was born at 10.26am on 19.12.2017.
I gave birth on my own and it turned out to be quite a complex birth and my baby wasn't breathing when he was born.
Although he is perfectly healthy now, I feel like it is too much of a coincidence that he was born the same day 13 years later.
My dad and my step mum were taken into a room the morning of the 19.12.2004 and they made the unenviable decision to turn my brother's life support off.
My son was born at 10.26am.
I really need clarification. Is this all just a massive coincidence or am I now bringing up a healthier version of my youngest brother and giving him the life he never got?
When my brother passed away it changed my life so much. And I wasn't able to bounce back.
Until I had my son who has made me so strong.
Thank you so much
Emma

Seven

Unread post Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:59 pm

Maybe due a natal chart for both

Rechenka36

Unread post Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:37 pm

Aggreed !Do a astrology natal chart!❤️💋happy to hear of your healthy baby boy!....you never know 🙏🏻

Emmajaxon19

Unread post Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:49 pm

Seven wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:59 pm
Maybe due a natal chart for both
Hi seven how do I do that?

Return to “Members Chit Chat”

• Information