Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

I have blockages

An open board to say hello or chat about anything really!!

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
If your topic of discussion is specific please look for a more relevant board before posting on our general 'Chit Chat' board, thank you.
moxcx

Unread post Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:07 pm

:help:
A few days i recieved a reading from a friend and he told me that i have blockages which are going to deprive me of my dreams.....he said he doesnt know what the blockages are ...can someone help me...am Moses..i was born on 10/04/2000.....am kenyan

Seven

Unread post Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:13 am

moxcx wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:07 pm
:help:
A few days i recieved a reading from a friend and he told me that i have blockages which are going to deprive me of my dreams.....he said he doesnt know what the blockages are ...can someone help me...am Moses..i was born on 10/04/2000.....am kenyan
Blocks are energies that a person has to work through or over come. Nothing can deprive you o what you want in life, except you. If you have dreams to do certain things then set about making plans and set goals, at your age you should be doing this. What blocks ppl is their thinking, they play/party too much and or don't think about long term goals they should making. Your 8th house is now wanting to address some matters......any relationships that are unhealthy......situations that upset you or cause you to be angry, find ways to handle matters that allows you to develop your dreams, goals. Set boundaries but flexible as all energies need to evolve example......study .....work for certain amount of time but have mini breaks to let the brain, body refresh before proceeding again. Boxing yourself into a ridge life pattern allows the body to become bored overwhelmed and then lost of interest and goals/plans fall away.
There's a high energy of really doing things in your life if you motivate yourself, view situations with a keen eye and find alternative ways to handle matters that appear. View your long term goals but be able to make adjustments when needed.
The energy around the year you are in is about not relying on a support system because there can be disappointment. The year coming in will offer relationship/union that is more healing, healthy, helpful and the energy brings in more of a solid base, indicates a productive time.

Return to “Members Chit Chat”

• Information