Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Trying to figure myself out!

An open board to say hello or chat about anything really!!

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
If your topic of discussion is specific please look for a more relevant board before posting on our general 'Chit Chat' board, thank you.
Antrite

Unread post Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:57 pm

I always new that I was different at a young age just not being gay but the things that have happened to me. At 4-5 yrs. old I had my first dream that came true on top of dealing with spirits. I’ve dealt with many funerals starting at age 8 and now I’m like emotionally numb to them. I’ve never had a nightmare I just sleep through them. Once my aunt let me watch nightmare on elm street and Friday the 13th right before bed and dreamt of me trying to kill Jason and Freddie. When I was 12 I always felt more at home in the woods, forest and mountains then the city but also always felt like I was born in the wrong time period or reality and I still do. When I hit 9th grade I stopped getting sick unless I drank to much alcohol and the occasional sinus infection. Medicine always does the opposite of what the side effects say. I get nervous feelings out of nowhere and cold chills as well. When someone approaches me with something new at work I can always see the bad outcome but get told to stop being negative. Example ( they put recycling bins outside of my work and immediately I told my boss that no one is going to empty them but me. She said to stop being negative and that everyone who does outside trash will change them. Nope everyone just skips them even full and I get stuck changing them.) I also get vibes from people and sometimes they effect my mood. The latest is that when I met my boyfriend now husband I knew he was not Mo Anam Cara (my soulmate) I always felt like my soul was searching for something and I would check out every guy that was in sight but never felt a pull. There was one person I felt that with 11yrs ago before meeting my now husband but lost contact with each other. Recently I smelled his old cologne so I tried my hand at finding this guy which in the past had no luck but I figured I would try. Anyway I found him and reconnected and instantly I felt complete. Unfortunately we live in different states and I’m married and not planning on leaving my husband and the other guy understands but we still are in love with each other. I know that he is Mo Anam Cara and I also get a sense that we have been on this path before where we always find each other but something keeps us apart and when we finally are about to be together one of us passes away. People might just think I’m crazy or weird but if anyone wants to figure me out I’m up to see what comes out of it.

Seven

Unread post Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:20 pm

Do a Natal on you and on him, see where the link energies are between planets.......these are called aspects, these aspects create a flow of energy, hence aspects 1/1....2/12.....3/11......4/10.....5/9.....6/8.....7/7 .....these are houses in a natal chart, that create an energy between 2 people. There's also the energy flow of your Juno to his Venus (sensual relationship) and your Juno to his Chiron (long term relationship, if it has merit).
There are energies of birth paths ( using numerology) if certain numbers gel ......example person A is a 7.......person B is a 7 the energy flow between these two birth path people would be they might have a common energy of insight of seeing a goal however they would have to get out of their visionary views to get things done (barnstorming ideas back and forth). If they don't the energy takes on like 2 ships passing in the night.
There is also trimming of events (astrology and numerology) for numerology the year is calculated to see what energies are running as it can be a person steps into another's person's year cycle however the energy is highly charged with sensual desires but it doesn't last due to one person will step out of that other person's energy year cycle. There can be that a person will enter another person's year cycle hence an ole love interest reappears time after time ......a repeat of year number cycles. Link pin energies are very hard to move away from and people will be drawn back due to this energy flow.

Antrite

Unread post Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:18 am

Hey seven,

I finally got the birthday of the guy I fell in love with 11yrs ago who I reconnected with. His birthday is April 13th 1961 mine is February 21st 1979. I don’t understand natal at all so not sure how to interpret it. The man I’m married to his birthday is June 1st 1975. It’s kind of funny that I’m married to someone close to my age but in love with someone who is Mo Anam Cara (my soulmate) 18yrs older and same age as my mother. 😂

Seven

Unread post Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:39 pm

Person with April birth.........Birth Path .....34/7
You........................Birth Path.........49/4
Hubby.............Birth Path.........28/1

You link energy numbers with the 4s........what is left is the 9 and 3 creates a 12/3....... the 4 is structure life building it generally works with same ideals/goals etc.......it's constructive pulling in the same direction so the energy here is bonding, the 4 is ruled by Saturn and this planet deals with the past......people, places, issues.

Hubby is 28/1..........this is where a partner gives him supportive measures, helps him, nurturing energy if this is done right the partner helps him financially (8). In other words a partner helps him grow in life hence your 4 (2s that make up the 4) is probably what drew you to him the internal need to support him for him to learn be stronger in this life time. I term it a mission your energy felt it need to do.

The energy of the 4s are creating the need to be with each other as it wants to be more creative and deals with the past coming back in.....hence the 12/3 energy loop.......one needs another ( 2) to create another energy (3)........an environment of being happy, feeling good, growth.......as 3 is ruled by Jupiter which rules Sagittarius the 9th house of the natural Zodaic.......that house is many things.......broaden horizons, reaches higher than before, the need to expand, explore.

Seven

Return to “Members Chit Chat”

• Information