Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

I lost the love of my life

An open board to say hello or chat about anything really!!

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
If your topic of discussion is specific please look for a more relevant board before posting on our general 'Chit Chat' board, thank you.
AlyGbow

Unread post Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:16 am

Hi, my name's alyson. I lost my fiance 7 months ago to a drug overdose. His name is Daniel. I walked into his world blind. I have never used or experienced his struggle. I knew 6 years ago the moment we shared our first kiss that no matter what, I needed him. I knew where he came from, his past demons, his not so clear future.. but I knew that together we could be and do anything we wanted. For 5 years, we did just that.. we grew together, we strived together, we built an everlasting life TOGETHER! That last year was rough, he hit his lowest, and I did everything in my power to keep him afloat. The night he died I have him CPR myself 2 times to bring him back to life... I thought I took the worry away as he slept and I accidently fell asleep... For less then 3 hours. When I woke up he was gone. Laying next to me in our bed.. I broke. I'm still broken. I have lost all my ambition because he was my ambition. I just need to know he's okay.. anything to let me know he's where he is supposed to be so I don't feel the need to continue searching for him. Thank you everyone for reading. God bless.

argo327

Unread post Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:03 am

Hi Alyson so sorry for your loss. (This may come off harsh at first read to the end) There is no need for intuition or psychic intervention its obvious you blame yourself you practicly stated it. I'm here to tell you that you are wrong it is not your fault HE did not take your advice or change for you. He was a slave to his drug of choice. You did not stick a needle in his arm or shove a pill down his throat HE DID! His addiction dragged you along too, and you must admit you are no angel either. I can TOTALLY relate to you and understand what you are going thru right now. My Daughter is an addic METH. Her husband got her hooked and down they both went, I watched it for 6 years. SO they finally hit rock bottom when the cops raided their apt. My daughter goes to jail where she is currently incarcerated for the last 3 months of a 3 year sentence. She was a rehab failure. Her husband got off easy and got court ordered rehab. I had 0 faith in him. He proved me wrong and got clean got a job graduated rehab and was getting ready to mentor others coming into the program then this happened....
https://lex18.com/news/covering-kentuck ... i-in-2016/

He was going to the gym with some friends on their motorcycles. his right leg was mangled and the others with him covered it so he would not see it unfortunatly they didnt put a tourniquet on it, by the time they got to the hospital he was gone. I made him stay at the halfway house, he had the choice to come home but I told him he had to prove himself. They had to live with me and my wife. He was there in Lexington because I put him there. His wife was denied furlo to go to his funeral.

Moral of the big long story. IT was not US who put them on that path it was free will .

As far as connecting with him you are going to have to get some grieving done before you can be calm enough to sense his presence. If he is hanging around you certainly will be the one he contacts. What can you do now? Celebrate his life know he not suffering the misery of addiction anymore. Talk to him, best way to sense contact is to give a spirit energy. You do this by acknowledging and talking about them. Hold something of his he was fond of. On a personal note talk about how you felt when you were together and didnt have a care in the world.(out loud) not just in your thoughts that comes later. If he is around I gaurentee you will feel a touch, smell him, get a rush of warmth that takes your breath away and makes you stop dead in your tracks to catch your breath. THATS HIM! I love walking up behind my wife and wrapping my arms around her when she least expects it. If you all had similar situations then put yourself in that position and just be aware as you go about your day don't expect anything, do not anticipate it, YOU WILL know in your heart of hearts its him when it happens. Keep a candel lit. This a sad time but an opportunity for you to find the abilities everyone has they just need to be awakened. I also suggest grief counseling, you will need to care of the spirit, mind and body you may just find you can do this yourself. Listen to that little voice in the back of your head its the only one that can never lie to you.

I hope in some way shape or form this helps you rest your mind that you WILL see him again maybe sooner than in the spirit world.

I will meditate on it and if I get something else i'll post here no promises :rock: on

Peace to you, Peace to your soul
Gary
Peace, Light and Love for you, just open your mind and take it, it's free.

Return to “Members Chit Chat”

• Information