Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

I went to two psychics

Request a new Forum Board Topic send Steve (Admin) a pm with your suggestions.

Moderators: Steve, Helen

anababin2000

Unread post Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:00 am

One was through a celebraties magazine, like in the back where the ads are, and she told me that she could help me, and that those demons are raping me, but she didn't say how. Another one was one I got from the internet listing, and she said this whole spirit thing could kill me. I heard sometimes of celebrities seeing spirits, and if you watch soap operas, you'll see sometimes appear to people. but it does not make sense. I really regret seeing a psychiatrist about it.

Rowan222

Unread post Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:49 pm

You really have to be careful of the sharks.
Anyone who leaves you in fear after a reading is possibly only in it for the money. They will usually tell you that you're in danger and only by regular appointments with them will you be safe. These people give the rest of the community a bad name, but unfortunately they are also the ones who get the money to spend on large adverts so it is self perpetuating.

I would talk to the people here and possibly learn more yourself.

Oh - and don't go back to them either.

Seven

Unread post Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:21 pm

anababin2000 wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:00 am
One was through a celebraties magazine, like in the back where the ads are, and she told me that she could help me, and that those demons are raping me, but she didn't say how. Another one was one I got from the internet listing, and she said this whole spirit thing could kill me. I heard sometimes of celebrities seeing spirits, and if you watch soap operas, you'll see sometimes appear to people. but it does not make sense. I really regret seeing a psychiatrist about it.
Why is it when things are messed up in a person's life, they think one word......demons. You left out why you think they are, what makes you think they would want to be in your life to begin with????
Your comment about " if you watch soap operas, you will see some times appear to people." You need to quit watching so much junk on tv!!!!!
You might have an over stimulus imagination.

Return to “Paranormal Topic Specific Boards”

• Information