Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Are you drawn to me?

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
JustSumGuy

Unread post Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:18 am

Hello i am looking for a reading. I don't quite know what to ask, but i think just a breakdown of everything that has been going on in my life up to my current state to maybe help me gain some clarity.

CelticRose

Unread post Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:13 pm

Hi JustSumGuy - I will be using the fairy cards to connect. I hope that's ok.

First impressions ~ First of all you are questioning things a lot lately in relation to your current cirstumace and situation, there is also elements of doubtfulness, sadness and peace before the storm of changes that took place around your current situation. also seeing that there is a bright soft pink light which is surrounding your energy

this is connected to your heart center bringing in with it much warmth, healing and love to you. there is also a feeling like you are stuck in a rut at this moment in time and aren't moving forwards too, but there is also a feeling that the illusion of this will clear as the clouds themselves drift away, the sunlight will shine through the fissure of the clouds and will show you the way forwards.

First card therefore is grim- which for me is the shows that changes are coming to you and surrounding you, major and minor changes are adjusting in your present situation. you are concerned over the outcome as to what these changes might bright. your energy is naturally bright yellow with pale golden energy, the card is showing me as a sense of reaping what you have sown to gain the rewards and are scattering the seeds of your inspiration which are coming into fruition too.

you have also got a lovely blue colour hue around you which shows that yes you are in fact working with your beliefs on a soul awareness, you have suppressed your voice in the past though and have learned from that, you do need to work on expressing yourself a bit more in relaying across words and sticking to the truth of the matter, too, rather than having the odds stacked up against you...you have been standing at a t-junction as well in your path wondering which route forwards to take..trust in your heart in this... your heart knows best...

Second card -the white lady

the white lady is showing me that you are moving much too quickly but you need to take time to stop and scent the roses a fair bit too to rest if you need to, you are fighting your own battles but feeling a bit isolated at the moemnt or detached from other people, you have reached out for help, but feel that no help has come to you, you are being asked to be reminded that help comes in different forms; to keep an open-minded and to reground and center yourself so that your energy does not become as scattered. align yourself with the universal energy and work to help others as well as putting your own needs first before other peoples'. you are also presented with a choice to make, surround your choice in love and trust 100% That you have made the right decision.

Third card - Morgana Le Fey

you are being asked to stand your ground over the battle, to wield your instincts wisely and to stay in charge of your own personal instincts, not to give ammunition to the battle - i feel its directly connected with family members but also much of an internal battle of coming to grips with acceptance of who you are and the gifts you have which are indeed a part of you. but you do need to let people you trust into your life, because those are the people who you can indeed rely on indefinitely without strings attached

Last card - Knave - Phooka

You have friends in high (& low places) some of which you didn't expect to become friends but have become firm and long standing friendships. These are the blessings all to watch out for. Do not doubt in their intentions' they will be genuine ones. But conquers your fears closer to home first before conquering fears elsewhere. There is a male guide energy around you who is holding his hand over his heart almost as if to say he is around you and feels your pain, and he is only a thought away if you need him. Talk to him as you would with an old friend. Trust in those who you feel you can trust 100% but try not to give away more ammunition to those who you feel you cannot trust. Stay protected on that as much as you can.

All the best to you, hope it made sense.
Carissima

you are

JustSumGuy

Unread post Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:57 pm

Hello. Your definitely hitting on some things that i am going through as well as the male figure who i believe has come to me in my dreams. I have questioned my sanity many times as to what purpose i have in seeing things in my dreams. As well as the fact i live a somewhat isolate life..i always kind of have.

CelticRose

Unread post Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:14 am

It might be an idea to explore the site and ask for more information if there is more to be heard
more will be heard, perhaps try this: - write a note about who you wish to connect to
and put it beneath your pillow that way when you go to sleep, more will come in via your dreams.

JustSumGuy

Unread post Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:19 am

Carissima wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:14 am
It might be an idea to explore the site and ask for more information if there is more to be heard
more will be heard, perhaps try this: - write a note about who you wish to connect to
and put it beneath your pillow that way when you go to sleep, more will come in via your dreams.
I will try that thank you.

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information