Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

What do you spy with your psychic eye

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
jackiezee

Unread post Sat May 25, 2019 8:58 pm

I would love a reading about anything that can be picked up. Whether it is about relationships, career, family.... I am open to hearing from you guys. Thanks in advance!! I will definitely provide feedback
Attachments
61273360_2379871848911231_6055129208403787776_n (1).jpg

CelticRose

Unread post Thu May 30, 2019 6:34 am

You have a white layer of the aura around you with a golden energy within cocooned in the white. you are awakening and becoming more consciously aware day by day. you know that the guidance can only help you so far but the rest is up to you do as you will with information given in the read.

you have been letting go and crying over worries that have stacked up all odds against you , some self belief that has been lost over time has been restored again in yourself and in your way forwards helping others believe again in humanity, doing unto others as you would rather done to you, in the ways of respecting them and their beliefs.

you are not one for the spotlight, but prefer to remain in the background of it
you shy away from the public eye, you aren't keen on being analyzed or criticized but you know that patience with the folks that critic is undeniably key to their own reflection and learning lessons.

a card has fallen out of the deck to help me connect better to your energy.
it is the knight of swords.

i get the word of champion in with this and the sense that you are in the drivers seat of your life moving forwards, happiness is indeed on your horizons, balance is key to you moving forwards in the right direction, hold your horses though, there may be a wait until a new beginning but once surrounding you ; it will transpire and change into a positive chapter and new journey, you are looking into healing as well as a way forwards - reiki mentioned as well as psychology
you are asked to trust your instincts on this, the money will also sort itself out. don't stress or fret. everything will pan out as its meant to be.

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information